Bellazon

Twilight

yours_forever

ok I read it :| and I don't know I'm kinda dissapointed :/ I liked twilight more

she did a big mistake when bella went with alice to find edward in italy-she slowed the action so much with dectriptions of the city and the people and the dialogs were so long :| I know she had to picture the city but...it really didn't fit :no:

and such a mess :pinch: well that wasn't so bad :laugh: that kept you reading till the end :hehe:

also I never thought edward returning in this book...but just because I read the text in the behind cover of eclipse :p

"BELLA?"

Edward's soft voice came from behind me. I turned to see him spring lightly up the porch steps, his hair windblown from running. He pulled me into his arms at once, just like he had in the parking lot, and kissed me again.

This kiss frightened me. There was too much tension, too strong an edge to the way his lips crushed mine

ok I read it :| and I don't know I'm kinda dissapointed :/ I liked twilight more

she did a big mistake when bella went with alice to find edward in italy-she slowed the action so much with dectriptions of the city and the people and the dialogs were so long :| I know she had to picture the city but...it really didn't fit :no:

and such a mess :pinch: well that wasn't so bad :laugh: that kept you reading till the end :hehe:

also I never thought edward returning in this book...but just because I read the test in the behind cover of eclipse :p

"BELLA?"

Edward's soft voice came from behind me. I turned to see him spring lightly up the porch steps, his hair windblown from running. He pulled me into his arms at once, just like he had in the parking lot, and kissed me again.

This kiss frightened me. There was too much tension, too strong an edge to the way his lips crushed mine�€”like he was afraid we had only so much time left to us.

that's why I thought he would return in this book :ermm:

also found this :shifty: in her official website I think it has been added lately because it wasn't there some couple of weeks ago :idk:

June 2008 Update: In response to the outrageous number of emails that I have received with questions concerning Midnight Sun, I talked to Stephenie this weekend and she asked me to let everyone know that Midnight Sun is her next project. She has not yet finished writing it (and there is no timeline set up, so we all need to put a lot of effort into being patient for a while longer), but she is definitely still planning on having it published. And, after Breaking Dawn comes out, Stephenie will have much more time to focus on writing Midnight Sun.

Yeah I was very very very disappointed with how Edward returned, kinda killed the whole suspense thing.

exactly....I'm kinda surprised that you said that new moon is your fav book :ermm:

I'm liking eclipse more :unsure: but I'm still nowhere near the action :laugh:

but i have to admire...the parts when bella was desperate-she couldn't describe her feelings better :wub: they were so sad and realistic :yes:

You've read the whole book already? :shock: In one day?

kinda :p I started reading thursday in the evening since I didn't have anything to learn for friday...and I was all the day sick friday so i stayed all the day home in my bed reading :laugh: that made my reading faster :p and I didn't stop to find the words I didn't understand in the dictionary :ermm:

exactly....I'm kinda surprised that you said that new moon is your fav book :ermm:

I'm liking eclipse more :unsure: but I'm still nowhere near the action :laugh:

but i have to admire...the parts when bella was desperate-she couldn't describe her feelings better :wub: they were so sad and realistic :yes:

You've read the whole book already? :shock: In one day?

kinda :p I started reading thursday in the evening since I didn't have anything to learn for friday...and I was all the day sick friday so i stayed all the day home in my bed reading :laugh: that made my reading faster :p and I didn't stop to find the words I didn't understand in the dictionary :ermm:

Only because of the way Bella acted, I loved the suspense at how tragic it all was. Never said I liked the ending :p

Reminded me of Sailor Moon R, when Mamoru leaves to protect Usagi. :wub:

yeah...i liked how she put her pain that way :yes:

Eclipse is better than new moon :yes: but none of them had enough action-I mean she had so much material to write them-laurent,victoria and I liked the volturi idea-so many bad/"good" vampires :pinch:

they're so long I thought they were going to get better and better...but I won't complain I still enjoyed reading them-the story is nice

i still have to read breaking dawn...but I know I'll be propably disapointed :/ twilight was the best

but stephenie has something that reminds me to j.k rowling-I mean I always thought while reading the harry potters that I would read them even if there was no voldemort(the bad guy :laugh: ) or action at all.... I would read the books even if there was described only everyday stuff, because the descriptions are so great :yes:

I wrote this in the movie's thread too :p

ok....I'm hugely dissapointed

the idea is maybe great-I never heard about anything about it...but she put it so wrongly and in a disgusting way :yuckky:

I liked the ending of breaking dawn I can't say I didn't-but the end of book one and the whole book two was just...horrible :pinch:

there we're parts I was going to puke (and my stomach wasn't that steady either)....what did she think?how could her publisher allow to publish something like that?spoil the whole saga? :cry2:

and no action at all <_<

I think she has great ideas-but she rushed so much to finish them...how many years do the books have apart anyway?

so in my opinion twilight is one of the best books I've read

than from the saga followed by:

2.eclipse

3.new moon

124456547657567.breaking dawn

lol...till thiago posts in here and tells that she read breaking dawn I won't comment on specific....parts :whistle:

:hug:

I was looking forward to Breaking Dawn, I even went to the Midnight Release and read it that very day. I can't believe I finished it with how awful it was. It was a bad way to end a series.

I think Dawn came out the same year as Eclipse.

I loved the first 2 books, I don't know what happened to them. I disown the last 2 and will remember Twilight(the book only) and New Moon.

• 2 months later...

most retarded series ever :yuckky: :x couldn't bother finishing it...some critics have dared to compare it to harry potter :banghead: :persuazn:

several points must be raised to this matter:

why would century old vampires hang around high school?(I don't see any reason, unless they have an unnatural taste for teenage girls) :sex:

why would they trust the ideas of a 19 year old girl when being pursued by James?(living for centuries make you retarded?) :doofywave:

vampires who glitter in daylight?(gayest thing ever) :rofl:

Is it possible for a girl to drool over a guy so much and for so long to the point of seeming like the lamest retard ever? (sure, since he's got such a perfectly carved marble body and perhaps a solid granite what not) :rofl:

just to say, I was really infuriated after reading such a lame book.

lol...

:rofl:

You raise some very good points darling love!

I read it because it was an easy read and I was sick of reading the same books over and over again. I did enjoy the first 2...to a point. I do not make any comparisons to Harry Potter or any other well written books.

The last 2 books and omg that awful movie have drained me of any love I might have had for the series. As well as the actions of a lot of it's fans.

I don't compare them with the Harry Potters neither but still...Twilight (and ONLY Twilight) is the second (or 8 :p ) book in my favorite book list. I loved it from the begining to the end - absolutely everything -and from what I read in Midnight Sun I like it too a lot.

That's because I read books over and over again a lot - it's a nice change reading the same books from someone others POV :p

and I think the movie made me appreciate the book even more :p

no no, I was talking about critics, you know, people review the book and write their comments at the back of the book cover. So I read at the back of the first one and it says that it's better than Harry Potter. So I thought, what the heck? :jimmy: :knives:

So I read it and discover that it's just a looooong trail of drool :drool: by some 19 year old... (phew for Harry Potter!!! :laugh: )

The scene at the meadow is simply hilarious; ohhh bella, you look so tasty to me! :rofl: (show me a nice juicy burger and I can dish out more cheesiness than that bloody book)

Furthermore, bella is such a horny girl :brows: :woot: must've required a colossal effort from Edward not to bang her on the second night itself(or maybe he's not really into women) :rofl:

*Rowling is simply the best* (very drool free)

Oh :laugh: yeah I found that comment stupid too :pinch: But I got used to it many people write silly things and compare them to the harry potters

like I watched The Thief Lord and behind - guess what? "move on harry potter" :cain:

that movie sucked btw

still I don't get what you're saying :laugh: you liked twilight or not? :p I mean since you finished it

not the least bit, I was furious when I finally finished it. It was littered with bella's infuriating descriptions of edward, those really messed up the flow of the story, like watching a lame movie which constantly gets interrupted by commercial breaks, you wish it was over but it keeps going on and on and when it's finally over you're like...WTF? a best seller?... :banghead:

first bit of second book was better though, no edward = no retard-ness...retardedness....redartness...or however it's written :rofl:

but then my sister informs me that 'he'll be back'. lol, I've read till the third book, then I realised I had better things to do with my remaining 2 months of holidays (was thinking of going twilight i.e. go stalk teenage girls in high school in the hope of finding a yummy smelling one to drool all over me but then dinner was ready, so I had yummy food instead)

still baffles how the series became a best seller.

A very serious question: If you were really wealthy, possessed a Ferrari, and had all the time in the world what would you do?