Bellazon

Marloes Horst
Thumbnail

Fialka

On 11/19/2016 at 2:03 AM, gosia walczak said:

Marloes Horst: "Cada día es una oportunidad para crecer"

La modelo Marloes Horst, alcanzó la gloria en Victoria's Secret, nos cuenta como se vive el éxito.

WOMAN.ES

Thanks for the share, Gosia! Translation from Google Translate: 

Marloes Horst: "Every day is an opportunity to grow"

The model Marloes Horst, reached the glory in Victoria's Secret, tells us how to live the success.

She describes herself as affectionate, dull and stubborn. The top Dutchwoman fulfilled her dream of belonging to the Olympian goddess of Victoria's Secret. Now, tell us what you see from the top.
He dreamed of being a veterinarian, in fact, his greatest obsession confessed is Pip, the Brittany spaniel with whom he shares his life. But adolescence came, and Marloes Horst (Akkrum, 1989) began to dream of being a model. Her goal is to become Victoria's Secret Angel. A few years later it was already achieved goal. "When I started, I noticed them: they were beautiful but also strong. I felt that if I wanted to be a real model, I had to work for them. And I did. It's amazing, I love it. It is a dream and I am very grateful to be one of those women whom I admired in my beginnings. "
Little remains of that shy girl who started sending the agencies the photos that were made in the garden of his house. "I had no fashion sense. Working on the sets opened my mind. I have learned everything from my work, from how to make up to how to play with the clothes. How to have fun, mix, test, be bold, unique. Now I love to buy and experiment, change style all the time. I did not know the garments could be so liberating and say so much without saying anything. "Despite so much mix and match, she does not separate from her Levi's vintage:" They're classics and they make everything look cool. It's hard to find perfect jeans. Now that I finally have them, I do not want to take them away from me. I like to feel comfortable, I usually wear them with T-shirts. »
His lifestyle and wardrobe makes a good account of his Instagram, which is declared an absolute fan, «Facebook is more for my family, to see where I am and what I do, although I also have a fan account. I've been Twitter for a while, but I'm still getting used to it, I use it more to look at what others are doing. What I love is Instagram. I am very active. It's like my diary in pictures. I am amused to step back, take a look back. I like to reinvent the way I do selfies. I am also interested in seeing how creative people are with their pages and photos. "This quality is one of their favorites, because if something important is inheriting from the industry to which it belongs - apart from experiences and trips to paradisiacal sites, Is to surround yourself with creativity. «I love fashion. It envelops me every day. It makes you want to be imaginative in very different ways, like painting or drawing. When you see the new collections every season, you see how the roll changes. Fashion is not just clothes, it can inspire you. Sometimes I feel like changing my apartment. "
WOMAN.ES