Bellazon

Marloes Horst
Thumbnail

Fialka

Героиня нашей августовской обложки @marloeshorst выходит замуж за Алекса Петтифера. Подробности — по ссылке в профиле. @alexpettyfer and #ELLEaugust coverstar Marloes Horst engaged. See the link in bio for the details. : @benmorrisphoto for #ellerussia

14582396_669369056570278_829092936267333
instagram @elle_russia

On 17/10/2016 at 8:52 AM, lostdiadem said:

I don't believe this AT ALL :rofl: not until they confirm it on Instagram or somewhere :rofl:

I didn't at first, but they've been commenting and liking each other's pictures on IG again and in one of Marloe's pictures Alex wrote about missing them. Daily Mail is full of BS 99% of the times but since Marloes & Alex are not even that famous so I think it's true and it's probably themselves 'leaking' the news like it happened when they first started dating and when they broke up :ninja: 

9 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I didn't at first, but they've been commenting and liking each other's pictures on IG again and in one of Marloe's pictures Alex wrote about missing them. Daily Mail is full of BS 99% of the times but since Marloes & Alex are not even that famous so I think it's true and it's probably themselves 'leaking' the news like it happened when they first started dating and when they broke up :ninja: 

But they've always said that they're still friends even if they broke up so I think it's normal to see them commenting and liking each other's stuff.

I don't know, I can't believe this until I don't see something official said from one of them. :idk:

Just now, lostdiadem said:

But they've always said that they're still friends even if they broke up so I think it's normal to see them commenting and liking each other's stuff.

I don't know, I can't believe this until I don't see something official said from one of them. :idk:

Unless they are very friendly, he shouldn't be posting he misses her in pictures. I mean i'd cut my boyfriend's balls if he ever commented that on his ex pictures but that's just me :rofl: I just honestly don't see these news being important enough to be leaked by an anonymous source or somebody to make cash out of it, but we'll have to see.

2 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Unless they are very friendly, he shouldn't be posting he misses her in pictures. I mean i'd cut my boyfriend's balls if he ever commented that on his ex pictures but that's just me :rofl: I just honestly don't see these news being important enough to be leaked by an anonymous source or somebody to make cash out of it, but we'll have to see.

But maybe they can be back together but not as engaged :rofl:

That's another possibility, but time will tell, I guess we'll know if they are together or not around the holidays but I wouldn't be surprised tbh, Behati and Adam did exactly the same :idk:  

15 hours ago, Clauds said:

That's another possibility, but time will tell, I guess we'll know if they are together or not around the holidays but I wouldn't be surprised tbh, Behati and Adam did exactly the same :idk:  

Maybe he misses Pip and Frankie as well?