Bellazon

Monika Jagaciak
Thumbnail

kadu

Thank you for the new pictures ❤

I don't know but you must be right, she is listed un models.com as one of the money girls.

VS must paid her quite A LOT then, cos from what I read that models can make a living from VS alone LOL

I feel that she might be Elsa's successor, since Behati already moved to main line and seems Elsa gonna move too, they need new faces and seems like it's Jac and Sara

But I still hope she will get more booked next year for HF stuff, she's one of amazing young models compared to some. and I notice Chanel still using her for their campaign, good to know that, she's like one of Chanel's muse

When I look back to her other pics for other campaign or editorials where she had to show her skins more, I think she alr had a great body to begin with, but VS really show more of it as in I never thought her body would be THAT AMAZING, but VSFS 2014 just proven she has one of the best body in that show, she really caught my attention, I mean she didnt try too hard to be sexy or did some gimmick, she was just there with her perfect walk and amazing body and smile, that won me over

When I look back to her other pics for other campaign or editorials where she had to show her skins more, I think she alr had a great body to begin with, but VS really show more of it as in I never thought her body would be THAT AMAZING, but VSFS 2014 just proven she has one of the best body in that show, she really caught my attention, I mean she didnt try too hard to be sexy or did some gimmick, she was just there with her perfect walk and amazing body and smile, that won me over

Completely agree, her and Bregje had the best bodies and walks imo.

hahaha I think when she's around mid 20s she will be in main line

Completely agree, her and Bregje had the best bodies and walks imo.

Bregje is also good, but Jac got a perfect walk kekekeke, bergje is on the way too though

You're welcome, Edernez. And happy new year for you too, and for all the people reading this thread.

Let's hope this is going to be an amazing year for Jac's career, I hope to see her walking a little bit more of runway shows, going back to Haute FWs, making a lot of editorials, another Vogue cover, keep working with Chanel and VS, and get new and amazing campaigns. 

:3!