Bellazon

Monika Jagaciak
Thumbnail

kadu

I call bull. If it were true Jac was still going through contract negotiations, VS wouldn't remove her from VSAA just to have to put her back up again- they would waited for everything to be finalized before making any changes to avoid these kind of rumours. Not to mention her salty "unemployed" snaps right when her leaving VS came out and all the girls were together in LA. I believe Kate confirmed on her VK account that she was done with VS, and they were both removed at the same time. 

Then why would she post after that she regretted saying it? I could have missed it, but I can't remember her ever using it before on Instagram or snap. Where have you seen it? Found a really old one, Still seems too coincidental to me.

She has always used the "unemployed (ADD THE DAY)" tag, so that proof nothing, but the fact she was having fun with her friends one day when she didn't have to do any work. She wasn't being salty about anything, so stop assuming things from what she posts in her social media, period.

That said, I still think she's done on working with VS, and the proof is the fact she's not longer featured in the vs allaccess page. I know her mother agency is saying she's still an angel, but I believe they can't say otherwise until VS make any official announcement about it... but, on the other hand, I could be wrong.