Bellazon

Monika Jagaciak
Thumbnail

kadu

No one forgets their first summer crush… not even Supermodels! Alessandra Ambrosio, Behati Prinsloo, Martha Hunt, Lily Aldridge, Stella Maxwell and Jac Jagaciak take time out from shooting the Victoria’s Secret Swim Special in Puerto Rico to dish about theirs.

Watch now, and tune in for the special for more fun with the Angels and musical guests Maroon 5 and Juanes. It airs on Thursday, February

Supermodels Elsa Hosk, Jasmine Tookes and Jac Jagaciak enjoy some downtime in Puerto Rico while filming the Victoria’s Secret Swim Special. Watch now, and tune in for the special for more fun with the Angels and musical guests Maroon 5 and Juanes. It airs on Thursday, February 26, 10/9C on CBS.

Typing mistake? I said syllable wise. You're supposed to say it fast. When I say it, it sounds exactly like her name is pronounced in the video posted by Tiika (Thank you, BTW).

This is one of the English inconsistencies when it comes to pronunciation. Please refer to the video for the correct pronunciation.

YA GA TSHAK  someting like that ;) I think it imposible to write in english the most typical polish last names have Constance and Jacquelyn Jablonski both non polish  :lol:

I still haven't watched the Swim Special, but from the various opinions I gathered Jac was a standout :heart:

I'd be surprised if she doesn't become an Angel soon ;)

She was definitely a standout, Olga. She looks GORGEOUS, and there's an amazing segmento about her. Must watch!

Fantastic.  And the brand knows it.  Look at that special, and realize that while Martha and Stella got attention in a feature on the two of them, Jac had her OWN segment, with Russell talking about how amazing she is for swim.  Let's enjoy the rise of this next generation of VS models and this star especially.  :yes:

Saw her on VS Swimsuit 2015 special

Jac is absolutely stunning, her voice is eastern european,when she started poseing you could see her " IT " factor take over !She has to be in the top 5 most beautful models in the world ! VS has made her visable to the common public.She is only 20 and has modeled her way to the top of the High Fashion runway I can't get enough of this Polish Princess