Bellazon

THE BATTLE OF THE ANGELS !!!!!!!!!

The Joker

Who can actually fly ?!! :D  

191 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your fave angel.

• Gisele Bundchen [img]http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/4313/giesd0.jpg[/img]
    • Karolina Kurkova [img]http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/7946/2003vskk05gs3.jpg[/img]
    • Selita Ebanks [img]http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/8897/selitaco0.jpg[/img]
    • Alessandra Ambrosio [img]http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/4282/aletv5.jpg[/img]
    • Adriana Lima [img]http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/6287/dark14401rdqb0.jpg[/img]
    • Izabel Goulart [img]http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/7660/giseelegoulardtd2.jpg[/img]
    • Heidi Klum [img]http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/2770/heihitz3.jpg[/img]
    • Tyra Bank [img]http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/8084/tyraul4.jpg[/img]

Tyra that is :yes:

Tyra then Gisele & Heidi then Adriana then Karolina then Alessandra then Izabel. Did I forget someone ?!! No right ?!! :)

Yeah you got everyone.

Leprechauns cannot be angels, its a simple fact :p

^ :rofl: I agree !!!

Yeah but thats what THE WORLD thinks. What I think is ...

Gisele > Tyra > KK > Adriana > Izabel > Alessandra > Heidi Klum (Selita doesnt count :rofl: )

Even i hate Adriana, she deserves that spot and even i kinda like Heidi, shes the worst, OMG she brings disaster onto the runway :confused:

:evil: OK whoever's fans, Im ready.... :lullaby:

If I'm a Marisa fan and she's not a VS angel, does that mean we can't beat each other up? :(

Just like can you imagine if Gisele kicks Britney's ass because Paris is going to jail ??!!! I dont see the connection :dontgetit: So not saying that we CAN'T but i'll try to serve you the best i can :brows: ...

Show me whatchu got, son !!! :lullaby:

^ :rofl: I agree !!!

Yeah but thats what THE WORLD thinks. What I think is ...

Gisele > Tyra > KK > Adriana > Izabel > Alessandra > Heidi Klum (Selita doesnt count :rofl: )

Even i hate Adriana, she deserves that spot and even i kinda like Heidi, shes the worst, OMG she brings disaster onto the runway :confused:

How can you put Izabel over Alessandra and Heidi? :blink: She is still pretty new.

Its kind of you to set your hatred for Adriana aside and put her in the middle :p Why do you hate her anyway?'

I dont mind you switching Gisele and Tyra.

Heidi is horrible on the runway but she is sexy and has been an angel for a while now. :drool: I would rank her above Alessandra and Izabel.

How can you put Izabel over Alessandra and Heidi? :blink: She is still pretty new.

I dont like her as much either but i believe in the next few years she'll be a big thing. Im pretty sure (Y) . :p

I've observed her over years, her walk is really smooth and her pose ... hella gorgeous :laugh: Remember that candy segment and the openning of the 2005's show ?!! WOOO.... Ale's walk is just soooo.... boring i think you get what i mean *winks* . It hurts to put her over Ale though :/ . Heidi's walk and pose... self-explantory :confused: . Shes famous because she bounced back fast after having a baby and i love her personality. Shes really funny. :D. But we'r talking ON the runway right ?!! :3

Its kind of you to set your hatred for Adriana aside and put her in the middle :p Why do you hate her anyway?'

I dont like her personality, i think shes very charmless and her jokes are not funny at all :/ ... ( this's personal matter you can't blame me :p) - and its not that expensive for models to get their teeth fixed :/ . I actually like her teeth at first, they looked special but... NOT - ANYMORE !!!! :p

But Victoria's Secret wouldnt be Victoria's Secret without her

I dont mind you switching Gisele and Tyra.

Tyra's walk is really powerful but i think theres no one could walk like Gisele (Y)

Heidi is horrible on the runway but she is sexy and has been an angel for a while now. :drool: I would rank her above Alessandra and Izabel.

*whispers* We r on the the runway, fella *winks*

I dont like her as much either but i believe in the next few years she'll be a big thing. Im pretty sure (Y) . :p

I've observed her over years, her walk is really smooth and her pose ... hella gorgeous :laugh: Remember that candy segment and the openning of the 2005's show ?!! WOOO.... Ale's walk is just soooo.... boring i think you get what i mean *winks* . It hurts to put her over Ale though :/ . Heidi's walk and pose... self-explantory :confused: . Shes famous because she bounced back fast after having a baby and i love her personality. Shes really funny. :D. But we'r talking ON the runway right ?!! :3

I dont like her personality, i think shes very charmless and her jokes are not funny at all :/ ... ( this's personal matter you can't blame me :p) - and its not that expensive for models to get their teeth fixed :/ . I actually like her teeth at first, they looked special but... NOT - ANYMORE !!!! :p

But Victoria's Secret wouldnt be Victoria's Secret without her

Tyra's walk is really powerful but i think theres no one could walk like Gisele (Y)

*whispers* We r on the the runway, fella *winks*

I thought we were ranking them not just on the basis of runway :p :blink: My bad.

Then I totally agree bout Izabel. She is 10X better than Alessandra on the runway. Surprisingly I am actually starting to like her as well. I mean she started at the same time as Selita, but look at the difference between their runway walks. One truly struts her stuff as a true angel :drool: (especially the opening of 2005 like you said) and the other, well, the other one just tries :p

Regarding Alessandra, yeah she was always quite boring on the runway. She just had that fierce look, especially in 2005, but nothing too special. Plus her partying ways and Ana's influence will cause her downfall sooner than later. She was sexy looking in 2004-2005 but not anymore, she doesnt seem so special now. Izabel on the other hand is evolving, just look at her sexy body :drool: .

I dont know what has happened to Adriana these days, maybe its age or something but she doesnt seem like the same Adriana that I fell in love with initially :( I didnt like her look in 2006 show at all and her teeth looked more unusual than they do normally. I hope she goes back to how she looked in 2005 or 2003 show, more toned and way sexier.

Then I totally agree bout Izabel. She is 10X better than Alessandra on the runway. Surprisingly I am actually starting to like her as well. I mean she started at the same time as Selita, but look at the difference between their runway walks. One truly struts her stuff as a true angel :drool: (especially the opening of 2005 like you said) and the other, well, the other one just tries :p

I cant agree with you more on this :hug: Izabel really knows her way and shes humble, i like that, unlike.... Selita :ninja: She acts like shes a star, everytime i see her i just .... PSHHH, NEXT !!!!! :rofl:

Regarding Alessandra, yeah she was always quite boring on the runway. She just had that fierce look, especially in 2005, but nothing too special. Plus her partying ways and Ana's influence will cause her downfall sooner than later. She was sexy looking in 2004-2005 but not anymore, she doesnt seem so special now. Izabel on the other hand is evolving, just look at her sexy body :drool: .

You got it :clap: . I dont mind her smoking or patying habit but she does need to take care of herself. Ale looks like she hasnt slept for ages. Her eyes are like ... :| .

I dont know what has happened to Adriana these days, maybe its age or something but she doesnt seem like the same Adriana that I fell in love with initially :( I didnt like her look in 2006 show at all and her teeth looked more unusual than they do normally. I hope she goes back to how she looked in 2005 or 2003 show, more toned and way sexier.

No comment ! :)

*steals Joker away so they can bash Adriana together* :ninja:

*struggles in Ophelia's hands* I"LL BE BACK, I"LL BE RIGHT BACK GUYS.... *bites Ophelia*