Bellazon

Anchal Joseph
Thumbnail

don´t think so...she´ special, and beautiful! how about your indian yourself...? Does this information count or what..? If you guys don´t like her, don´t bother to post here :idk: it´s easy I think.

well...im sure thats what a threads about you can say what u feel...and im only saying what i feel. a lot of people have posted before about other models saying they dont like them. so its not wrong...and someone asked if she has what it takes to become a 'real' model so i said no she doesnt have what it takes...i was just replying to what they said.

well...im sure thats what a threads about you can say what u feel...and im only saying what i feel. a lot of people have posted before about other models saying they dont like them. so its not wrong...and someone asked if she has what it takes to become a 'real' model so i said no she doesnt have what it takes...i was just replying to what they said.

Yeah true, I asked a question and you replied so that's alright. I like to see all opinions :) And Sabriana, well I guess you're right that she hasn't (yet) got what it takes to become fully a model, but the potential is there! I hope she makes it one day.

SO

yes thats true. im like almost from the same place as her but im a mix. so its nice to see someone different out there besides seeing like girls with blue/green eyes and blonde hair...

Yeah absolutely. I personally don't like for example Heidi Klum, but more foreign, brown women/ models. Guess there's a lot more adventure and things to be discovered in them...

SO

Yea for some reason i never see many indian/pakistani girls modeling out there...I personally think they should give them a chance too, i know a lot of girls who are from there and have wanted to model but they were always told that ther are not 'what they are looking for'. They need some change and I think that this is the best way to start off...they have very few 'exotic' looking models and most of these girls have that exotic look in them. Its always stick-looking girls in like almost every single ad campaign there is out there with the same blue,green, or gray eyes and blonde or light brown straight hair...its getting so boring looking at them all the time.

Yea for some reason i never see many indian/pakistani girls modeling out there...I personally think they should give them a chance too, i know a lot of girls who are from there and have wanted to model but they were always told that ther are not 'what they are looking for'. They need some change and I think that this is the best way to start off...they have very few 'exotic' looking models and most of these girls have that exotic look in them. Its always stick-looking girls in like almost every single ad campaign there is out there with the same blue,green, or gray eyes and blonde or light brown straight hair...its getting so boring looking at them all the time.

Yeah that's absolutely true, I mean she looks a lot like Adriana Lima, she's got some Indian roots as well. So why is Adriana so incredibly succesfull, and a lot of those 'Eastern' girls not? It's a shame...

SO

Very pretty indeed. Pity I couldn't find something new on her.

Acoording to your posts on various topics I must say that you have a very good taste :)

Anyway, about that size 'zero' of many models, Anchal is also unique in this area. She has more breast that most other models, and she has some great curves, while at the same time having a very beautiful stomach. Got a photo here of all the contestants of that ANTM stuff cycle 7, and she just plain the most beautiful, but yeah I guess not the best model, too bad...

post-7302-1181552856_thumb.jpg

Oh yeah, found her height: 177,5 cm.

SO

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...