Bellazon

Gossip Girl

Silk Stocking

ohmy.gif

I thought she was gay too cause she said "If I go down you go with me" or smth like that and Georgina is hot but that?!

I downloaded it but I don't have time to watch it, I have to study <_<

Do you think Georgina will tell on her and Serena will

go to jail

:o

I wonder why Georgina is doing this to her...

:wave:

OMG!! I saw the last 10 minutes :o .... :laugh: ... The gay bomb was a shocker! I didn't expect it to be who it was.... and I still don't like Georgina... and I didn't like her when she was on Buffy either :trout: .... she's pretty though :hehe: ...

That that was a shocker!! :o I like both of her characters and her as herself lol :laugh:

I remember her playing on Buffy as Dawn :laugh: and yes she is really pretty! :hehe:

This show is mad boring, and sortta lame. Nothing really wrong with the acting or anything, just the whole story. I watched the pilot episode and it was A. Boring and the whole rivalry thing between the two girls was sortta lame. Seemed like some sort of Disney film lol.

The only reason I watched it in the first place was because of sexy Leighton Meester.

^Ewww! :ninja:

I would like Georgina to be hit by a cab!! I would like to be driving said cab :rofl: ... I am really liking this season!

I can't wait for next week's :woot: .... I wonder how long they will be able to keep the show good though.... they have so much going on at once that they might run out of ideas quickly :/ ...

Question: were these few episodes the end of season one? because 4 episodes is too short to be its own season if you ask me :nicole: ... if it is season one... I already can't wait for season two :rofl:

^Ewww! :ninja:

I would like Georgina to be hit by a cab!! I would like to be driving said cab :rofl: ... I am really liking this season!

I can't wait for next week's :woot: .... I wonder how long they will be able to keep the show good though.... they have so much going on at once that they might run out of ideas quickly :/ ...

Question: were these few episodes the end of season one? because 4 episodes is too short to be its own season if you ask me :nicole: ... if it is season one... I already can't wait for season two :rofl: