Bellazon

Evangeline Lilly
Thumbnail

Cantor

You know what actually pisses me off..I seriously doubt she ever heard the album in the first place...released in 1972, the best Stone's album ever recorded, to me. Celebrities are such pretentious assholes!

My God!!

post-38877-0-1446134396-53294_thumb.jpg

How to change one of the most naturally beautiful woman into freak?!!! Ask to L'Oreal!

Why are they signing beauty contracts with gorgeous women to retouch them and change them into digital monsters?

It is beyond my understanding! :chicken:

So true. Scary stuff.

Celebrities are such pretentious assholes!

Yeah, most of them anyway. But they sure are pretty and that's what matters. :laugh:

Actually, when I say "most of them" I guess I'm being too polite.

But then again...I like Evangeline...she's certainly beautiful! But I also love the Stones..I grew up with them from childhood. And I hate to see celebrities cash in and act like they're a part of some thing that they have no idea what is about. The Stones were part of a movement that was going on before Evangeline Lilly was born...and Exile on Main Street was to me their greatest album. I've listened to and loved that album for almost 40 years. I seriously doubt she ever heard it. But she's capitalizing on them for her own personal gain...that I resent. I don't care how pretty she is...that's not what we're talking about here, and that's certainly not what matters. That would be like that little shit Justin Beiber talking about the Vietnam war. He has no idea what the Vietnam war was like, so he should keep his mouth shut. Of course I may be wrong..she may be a huge Stones fan, and in that case I apologize. But I sincerely doubt it. I think that if you asked her to comment on Exile, she'd be as lost as a duck in the desert. She wouldn't have a clue.

It's quite possible she could have heard the album despite it being made before she was born, I love Bob dylan and have listened to his records for over a decade but most of his classic stuff was recorded before I was born. Plus she will have been invited, most likely by Jagger who wants hot young things around at all times. ;)

Anyway, nice pics Theron. :)

But then again...I like Evangeline...she's certainly beautiful! But I also love the Stones..I grew up with them from childhood. And I hate to see celebrities cash in and act like they're a part of some thing that they have no idea what is about. The Stones were part of a movement that was going on before Evangeline Lilly was born...and Exile on Main Street was to me their greatest album. I've listened to and loved that album for almost 40 years. I seriously doubt she ever heard it. But she's capitalizing on them for her own personal gain...that I resent. I don't care how pretty she is...that's not what we're talking about here, and that's certainly not what matters. That would be like that little shit Justin Beiber talking about the Vietnam war. He has no idea what the Vietnam war was like, so he should keep his mouth shut. Of course I may be wrong..she may be a huge Stones fan, and in that case I apologize. But I sincerely doubt it. I think that if you asked her to comment on Exile, she'd be as lost as a duck in the desert. She wouldn't have a clue.

I know what you mean, but I definitely don't think this looks as bad as you make it seem. I hate it when celebrities feel they have the right talk to us about political or social issues from a high pedestal, but that doesn't seem to be the case here. Unless she said or did something I'm not aware of.

It's quite possible she could have heard the album despite it being made before she was born, I love Bob dylan and have listened to his records for over a decade but most of his classic stuff was recorded before I was born.

Yeah, good taste doesn't have an age restriction.

Well, yes, like I said, there's a possibility she has listened to the album, although I doubt it. And she may be a huge Stones fan, and that would be great. But I think you get my point. There are so many celebrities that attach themselves to different events or causes, that you know damn well they know nothing about...but they do it for the press. I'd probably do the same thing..no, wait, I don't think I would. Because that's hypocritical. Like when you see "The Pacific", or "Band of Brothers". When Tom Hanks says he sympathizes with these guys, or says he knows what it was like...no, he doesn't. He wasn't there. He may be sincere when he talks about WWII vets, but as far as knowing what it was all about...he doesn't have a clue. He wasn't there.

Omac, in your case, you said you have listened to Dylan for over a decade and love him..but we know you have listened to him for a decade. And that's great! And Dylan's great, I agree! But we don't know if Evangeline Lilly ever listened to a Stones album in her life! And that was my point. It's not like this hasn't occured before. If she's really a Stones fan, and knows Exile, then I'm wrong, and that's great! But if she really don't know anything about Exile, (which given her age is a probablility), she's a hypocrite. Only in it for the money. And that's sad.

Yeah, right. I wasn't really worried about it, Mr Happy Face. This is a distraction, I guess you'd say. Not that what Exangeline Lilly thinks about the Stones is a newsworthy event. If you want news of the world I would say you're in the wrong place. This is called a discussion, that's all.

In my opinion there are better things to worry about....

I agree but... It's always good to have people telling their opinion with more words than 'stunning"! "wow"! "gorgeous!" or "she is so beautiful :heart: "

A little bit of reality in this sweet unreal world can't do no harm...

In my opinion there are better things to worry about....

I agree but... It's always good to have people telling their opinion with more words than 'stunning"! "wow"! "gorgeous!" or "she is so beautiful :heart: "

A little bit of reality in this sweet unreal world can't do no harm...

That's a great observation, frenchkiki! I've been waiting for someone to say that! Yes, I'd much rather hear some serious opinion rather than "amazing!". What's amazing about a picture of a pretty girl? It's not amazing, it's just the way she looks! Sure, there's a lot of beautiful celebrities out there...but what's amazing about it? They're just lucky enough to be beautiful. You don't look at an ugly girl and say amazing! It's not amazing, it's genetics.

The art of discussion is dead in this world. I was merely making a comment about a person...she's not a god, she's just a person. And just because she's beautiful or famous don't mean she ain't full of crap.