Bellazon

Pyromancer

@Zinner Well yes i know that but if u dont know what happend, he will stop use bellazon forum, if you read in his bio and he just tell me that he won't be long active here, it seems he had any fight or dissucation with admin from this website but im not sure,

He even put in his bio: 

I have decided to discontinue my activity on the bellazon forum.

I thought I could be helpful, but due to a difference of opinion with the admins I feel I'm not welcome.

do not write me in private for requests for identification.

i dont understand why he may stop then, now it will be impossible to know some models who are well hard to found out.

@Zinner Well sorry to hear that, to be honest i was well treated here by admins when i had a big problem in make account here due to my email be make as spam by its system's algorithm, i dont even understand why because it makes nonsense, i never had this problem before but i'm glad the admins helped me at this

i had met some nice admins here on bellazon, but by that you zinner and maxione say so sadly have some bad admins here who can not like you for any bullshit, and this is wrong

if its that then we should report those who abuse to who really are leader of it or vice-versa, i think its just admin/moderator abuse after all, i have contact of nice admins that helped me since start when i make account here so the best thing is tell to they about that though. 

• 4 weeks later...