Bellazon

I heard that Adriana's VS contract will be not renew... just like Gisele.

matrixbella

I don't get why Gisele was paid so much to begin with. I think there are better VS women then her. Not that i'm a big VS fan to begin with, I think many of them are overrated, but surely Lima should have been paid the most, she's the most successful out of all of them. I think Vs should try other countries other than Brazil when looking for models. Sure they're hot but they get old after awhile. Here in the US there are plenty of women who could be in VS. Let's spread it out a little. KK is a breath of fresh air, seeing that Europe is represented. Anyway, I don't think Brazil could produce another Lima, i've seen there recent models and there's nothing good. I know the brazilian 4 are huge on this site Gisele, Lima, Ale, and Ana BB, but come on there are other models besides them. Most are not as exotic but some are prettier. I'd like VS to go out on a limb with their next selection, see what they can produce.

I don't get why Gisele was paid so much to begin with. I think there are better VS women then her. Not that i'm a big VS fan to begin with, I think many of them are overrated, but surely Lima should have been paid the most, she's the most successful out of all of them. I think Vs should try other countries other than Brazil when looking for models. Sure they're hot but they get old after awhile. Here in the US there are plenty of women who could be in VS. Let's spread it out a little. KK is a breath of fresh air, seeing that Europe is represented. Anyway, I don't think Brazil could produce another Lima, i've seen there recent models and there's nothing good. I know the brazilian 4 are huge on this site Gisele, Lima, Ale, and Ana BB, but come on there are other models besides them. Most are not as exotic but some are prettier. I'd like VS to go out on a limb with their next selection, see what they can produce.

disdain19.gif

I agree with you!!! :heart:

dont kill me Heather but I think shes right.

I agree with you!!! :heart:

dont kill me Heather but I think shes right.

:voodoo:

Izabel is kind of pretty and has a nice butt but why is she in VS? She looks too much like Ale, she isn't good at promoting, her body is not suitable for VS at all, she doesn't stand out, and she doesn't have a lot of sex appeal? I mean I get that Gisele is Gisele and Adriana is the exotic brazilian while Ale is the fun hot brunette, Karolina is the hot blonde, and Selita is black girl (a hot one too) but what is the point of Izabel? She is sooooo thin and her face is more girly than womanly.

She is sooooo thin and her face is more girly than womanly.

Her face is not girly, its granny.

She looks like a hawk at times as well, especially at the VS 06 segment with the wings on.

I never understood why they picked her. She is not sexy at all. There is nothing exotic about her. She is one of the most average faces there.

In my point of view, seriously Victoria's Secret is sooooo going to be drown. Whether you like it or not, VS was famous of Tyra, Naomi, Gisele and Heidi. I know these girls are (maybe) not hot at all, but you have to agree that they are very well-known. They brought fame to VS and the shows. When Tyra was gone, VS has lost alot of fans. But no worries, they nailed onto Gisele, Heidi and the whole bunch of the new angels, every focus was on Gisele for the VSFS 2006 to draw ppl's attention. Now that Gisele is gone and Heidi is not doing the show anymore (is she?), VS has nothing left. Adri, ale, selita might be hotter than the old girls but god bless America if the fans know who on earth they are and VS cant run after them to explain who is actually prettier. :blah:

VS huge success came in 90s with Daniela Pestova,Laetita Casta,Heidi and Tyra.They are the ones who make vs most famous.After that Gisele and Adriana came to scene on 99 than Ale on 2000.Gisele is a huge loss but VS can create their own supermodels which they did to heidi and tyra and their sales going up well and strong so thats the important thing for them.VS was there before Gisele and ll be there for sure after Gisele.As I said before its a huge loss but Gisele,Tyra and Heidi couldn't do modeling for vs all the time so Im sure they have back up plan.They can not rely on 3 models all the time.Gisele thing just comes a little bit soon tough.I would like to see Gisele on lingerie more :p

For Gisele she ll be doing a lot good without VS she doesn't have restictions now to tied up her.And she ll be in a movie and she is great business woman.

^ yeah, ah hah, when Daniela and Laelita left, they still had Tyra and Gisele to rely on. And yes, perhaps they made the name of Tyra, Heidi and Gisele but the girls were pretty much ready to replace the older generation. What i dont see now is that Adri and Ale are not "big" enough to replace Gisele or Tyra , no matter how beautiful they are. VS is not going to die out because we ladies need their bras and panties (maybe :shifty: ), but i dont think VSFS is gonna be a big thing anymore. My friend was asking about this year's show and i told her even Gisele and Tyra left, they still have Ale and KK and all but she looks like she doesnt care anymore. That coul apply to any other fans ...

So little respect for KK. I think she can pretty much fill the void left by Gisele. The problem will be to find two new angels.

NO no i have to agree that KK comes closest after Gisele. She walks pretty good too. Its just that shes not famous enough. :/ . I feel like we're gonna have a whole new bunch juniors. They might be sexy, hot and all but ...meh, such juniors how long theyr gonna last ??!! We need a leader, I have my great deal in Karolina ... :blush:

In my point of view, seriously Victoria's Secret is sooooo going to be drown. Whether you like it or not, VS was famous of Tyra, Naomi, Gisele and Heidi. I know these girls are (maybe) not hot at all, but you have to agree that they are very well-known. They brought fame to VS and the shows. When Tyra was gone, VS has lost alot of fans. But no worries, they nailed onto Gisele, Heidi and the whole bunch of the new angels, every focus was on Gisele for the VSFS 2006 to draw ppl's attention. Now that Gisele is gone and Heidi is not doing the show anymore (is she?), VS has nothing left. Adri, ale, selita might be hotter than the old girls but god bless America if the fans know who on earth they are and VS cant run after them to explain who is actually prettier. :blah:

Uh I like Ale but she's not as hot as Tyra. Tyra had the best body. In the mid-1990's she did at least.