Bellazon

Bahara Golestani
Thumbnail

Rox

baharagolestani8.jpg

Bahara was born in Russia, but raised in Scottsdale Arizona. She is Afghan (her father is famous Afghan singer Hamid Golestani) and usually describes herself as being of Persian descent.

She has been modeling for five years now, and loves to be in front of a camera and it shows as one of the Ladies of Lingerie Nights on Lingerie Nights DVD Magazine.

Her experience extends to modeling for Low Rider for 3 years and Hot Import Nights for 2 years; Modeled for Capstal New York, Gino Green, Dullards, Marven's, music videos (Moe Rock- Baby June, Shahram + Shahrouz- Mikham Toro)

Name:

Bahara Golestani

Farsi Name:

بهارا گلستانی

Arizona, USA

Birth Year:

Birth Date:

April 19, 1989 (‏ سی ام فروردین 1368‎)

Birth Place:

Russia

Profession:

Model, Dancer, Actress

baharagolestani7.th.jpgl546a41a63722abf0e117b8.th.jpgimg0220jy.th.jpgka208637.th.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

From her Facebook:

Bahara Golestani Hey everyone . . It's me . . Bahara . .

Just wanted to let you guys know I will be doing a weekly web show called . . of course . . The Bahara Show . . because . . well . . Im Bahara (smile)

And as part of The Bahara Show I will be letting you in on what is going on with me . . talking about different topics . .

Bahara Golestani doing some product reviews . . and answering some of YOUR questions that you send in to me . .

This will be your chance to get to know ME a little better . . so be sure to email your questions to me . . Bahara . . at [email protected]

Talk to you all soon . .

x22929c95.th.jpgdub20090322f2121.th.jpgdub20090322f2119.th.jpg

hotgirlscaliforniajune2.th.jpghotgirlscaliforniajune2.th.jpghotgirlscaliforniajune2.th.jpghotgirlscaliforniajune2.th.jpg

hotgirlscaliforniajune2.th.jpghotgirlscaliforniajune2h.th.jpghotgirlscaliforniajune2.th.jpghotgirlscaliforniajune2.th.jpg