Bellazon

Problems with running BZ on Firefox

CarMELita

Sorry if this question's already been answered, but I was wondering does anyone else have problems replying to BZ when using Firefox? I'm able to click "reply" and the reply-window opens up but I can't type in it. I have to switch to my Internet-Explorer-Engine.

I mean it's not really that big a problem, because with IE I am able to reply. I've already needed to switch to IE anyway when I want to upload pics (with Firefox I can only upload small pics - don't know why) which was already annoying enough, but I've always been able to do a quick reply with firefox and now not even this is working anymore.

Okay, one could say 'just use IE, where's the problem' ... it's just that I love working with Firefox, I've got a lot of extra-extensions to see to my every need, so to say. And maybe some knows what's wrong with my browser, maybe I just need another extension or maybe there's a mistake in some script or whatever, I'd just thought I ask :flower:

• 3 months later...

Different problem but firefox related...do other firefox users see the bing search box at the top and at the bottom of every page (where there used to be advertisements)? This just started today for me. Problem is whatever page I go to, i'm taken to the bottom of the page I think because the cursor is automatically placed into the bottom bing search box.

update: guess it was just temporary...have the regular ads back now.

• 3 months later...

ugh i though i was the only one having that same f-kin problem :pinch: its really annoying!i think the problem is in some missing add-on or something but i cant tell...some of the previous versions of mozilla dont have this problem..

• 3 weeks later...

Finally I'm not alone anymore!!! :woot:

I still have the same problem - I can't type when I'm on Firefox engine.

Oh, and of course I still have the problem with uploading bigger pics when I'm on Firefox. Though it says "Max. single upload size: 100MB" I can only upload about 100 KB-pics ... but who would need 100MB attachments anyway :blink:

I wouldn't mind the pic-issue (so much) anymore, because I'm already using imageupper to upload the pics and then post the links to BZ, but since I can't type, I still have to switch to the Internet-Explorer Engine tp post the Links, which annoys me to no end, because IE is slower and the handling is different as the Add-ons I have when using Fierfox don't work with IE-Tab.

So, if anyone would know how to fix this problem ... :flower: