Bellazon

Deidre McGuire
Thumbnail

jeaneg34

Hi Jean,

Welcome!

If you ask one of the forum moderators to change the title of the thread to "Deidre McGuire" instead of "Looking for", I think that should be fine. Deidre doesn't seem to have a thread here, so you can just start one for her.

Is your blog "models with short hair"? Is that right? My French skills are très faible. :whistle: But, Jean! Where was Sarah O'Hare?! Any blog about models with short hair has to include Sarah O'Hare. :)

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?showtopic=11902

^ I changed the name of the thread :)

I apologise about the title of the thread and thank you PinkCouture for that. :blush:

Thank you Steve too for the welcome. My blog is not exactly about short hair models, but about women with short hair. Models are good exemples to show extreme feminity of a women with a short or very short haircut.

Sure i know Sarah O'Hare. She's one of my favs, like Deidre, Eve, Anja, and every women who dare to cut the hair once in her life...

Jean

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Jean,

I think I have or had a ton of fashion magazines with her picture. She is one beautiful lady. I was trying to remember her name and when I saw your post, I knew I had the right lady. It has been a while since I have seen her picture but she was in a number of monthly clothes magazines. I will see what I can find in my garage.

Best regards,

Ron

Hi all, great to be among you. thank you for the great job you do.

My request is in a hand easy and in the other hard. I'm looking for picture of Deidre McGuire, a model of late 70's.

It will be great if somebody could find picture other than this one

Thank you

Jean

Visit My Website

Hi all, great to be among you. thank you for the great job you do.

My request is in a hand easy and in the other hard. I'm looking for picture of Deidre McGuire, a model of late 70's.

It will be great if somebody could find picture other than this one

Thank you

Jean

Visit My Website

Jean,

This is all that I could find for now.

Rockman777

Hi Ron,

Thank you very much, i hope you could find more. She rocks. This face and this haircut was very 80's.

Thx for the contribution

• 6 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...