Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

What's so special about that video? And yes, I have watched it.

Rosie took her clothes off, like she's done plenty of times. Just like Candice did too.

There's nothing special about it, except Terry Richardson making everything look sleazy. I personally think Rosie regrets doing it.

It's hard to see you both compare not only two of my favorite models but two women who are very close to one another.

Schemer is right, Candice is not only a bigger house name than Rosie (because of vs) and she also earns quite a bit more than Rosie too. She's on Forbes Top 10 for Christs sake.

Candice can get in to almost any party she wants, including MET. She just chooses not to. Both girls have different personalities and most likely different motives and career goals.

What all of us here on Candies thread care about is her happiness and if that means being on a secluded beach rather than a big party, I want that for her.

I'm fully confidant that something as superficial as income and social standing would ever get in the way of their personal relationship.

Anyways, happy birthday to Rosie and I hope there is some form of Cansie action today :)

Candice was a very peculiar body type back in those days, in stark contrast to Rosie, Marisa, Doutzen etc. It actually took lot of people by surprise like what direction VS was about to take  in terms of featured models. Not to deny she improved a few years later ofc.

post-90230-0-1446063286-78887_thumb.jpg

@

angelcandices

Missing my gorgeous lady friend on her special day, rose you are so special in so many ways. I often think back to where we started to now. Wow. we were just babies. So happy to have had your friendship through it all. To the baddest bitch in the game. Happy birthday you @rosiehw