Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

She must attract an insane amount of attention at the beach. A whole lot of husbands and boy friends getting smacked in the back of the head by their wives and girl friends.

Yes! Unfortunately very few women have the guts to talk about more beautiful women, let alone the brains to turn it for their benefit.

She must attract an insane amount of attention at the beach. A whole lot of husbands and boy friends getting smacked in the back of the head by their wives and girl friends.

Yes! Unfortunately very few women have the guts to talk about more beautiful women, let alone the brains to turn it for their benefit.

What do you mean? How does talking about beautiful women to my boyfriend/husband benefit me?

This picture:

post-71106-0-89436200-1393626846.jpg

Candice's flawless body!

^ Huh?  Advantage?  In the reverse, you probably would not want your woman obsessing/staring at some guy like Justin Timberlake (just an example).

Let's face it beautiful women (and men) are like cars. There's always a new model around, and you want to take a good look at it. I do it, you do it, everybody does it, so why not my woman. Whether it's at an editorial, a film or out on the beach you'll look. So why I should feel threaten or embarrassed if she looks at a Timberlake-famous guy? Besides, at the end of the day she'll be in my bed and it'll be my job to f***k her brains out and give her a good time. And since MariaL asked, have you ever thought about asking your boyfriend what he likes about an other woman? Or what he would love to do to her? An ex-girlfriend of mine did and later on I didn't care about the other lady, at all.  ;)

^ I've seen it before but don't know if it was posted here, so thanks :)

Today i went shopping and i saw Candice at the makeup for Maxfactor and never have seen this pic of her :wub:

So had to take a picture :Angel:

post-71106-0-25483500-1393865668_thumb.j

Can someone find this pic and post it please? Would much appreciated :)