Bellazon

Youtube Embedding

SympathysSilhouette

• 4 weeks later...

For me also it work sometime and sometime not.

If i save the YT Link on Word (then its hyperlinked with the blue Color) and i insert,i can hit enter so fast that my Keyboard get a Damage and it failed.

I always have to open the Link in a new Window at Youtube and copy the URL directly from them and paste into here..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
22 minutes ago, foofur16 said:

I can't seem to embed a Vimeo video on this page: http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/14769-jacqueline-oloniceva/?page=14

I've hit Enter after I've posted the link but nothing happens. Is there any other way to post Vimeo videos?

Could you link me to the video? :smile:

Have you tried refreshing the page, post the link and wait ~3 seconds?

45 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Could you link me to the video? :smile:

Have you tried refreshing the page, post the link and wait ~3 seconds?

Thanks for the quick reply :flower:. Done that. I've tried refreshing, nothing. Tried on different browsers, nothing. Tried on the mobile version, nada. I even tried the Vimeo tag ( [vimeo]...[/vimeo] ) but still nothing.

This is the link: https://vimeo.com/159867875

^ I figured out why! The person who uploaded the video disabled the embedding capabilities :/ I got these 2 messages when i tried embedding the video:

1." The owner of this video has set domain restrictions and you will not be able to embed it on all websites. Please contact the owner if you would like permission to embed this video."  

2. "Sorry. Because of its privacy setting, this video cannot be played here. Watch [it] on Vimeo"