Bellazon

Andreea Diaconu
Thumbnail

bluered

By the looks of her instagram, she's just chilling with friends and traveling. Maybe she's done with runway and just wants to focus on print where she's had plenty of work: Donna Karan, Debeers, Tiffanys, VS Swim. She's been doing runway since she was 13 and she's reached the elite level so maybe she no longer wants to bother with castings, fittings etc. Too bad though, she's one of the few girls who has a strong walk, better than Karlie IMO.

She's also one of  Emmanuelle Alt's darlings so that also has its perks. :cool:

What is up with FTV though? I can't watch any videos on youtube.

Their youtube channel says that it was terminated due to multiple third party claims or something like that.  I'm guessing they didn't have permission to use the music in their videos.  Sucks if all that is lost. :(

^^I don't like Balmain. Ever since Olivier took over and brought the KK clan with him, it's turned into such a celebrity-focused brand. It is very possible to see Gigi and Kendall there.

^Really, all that footage lost over music? Wow, you'd think FTV would be more careful.