Bellazon

OMG FACTS

jj3

^ All depend the dynasty ... this one is a Bourbon, so from the Capetian dynasty... but since the Revolution of 1789, we got an Empire 1802-1815 so another Dynasty, the Bonaparte one, then,  we got a Restauration, with the brother of Louis XVI and we got a changement of dynasty again with Louis Philippe for the Orleans House, so another Dynasty LOL and a Second Empire, with Napoleon III, nephew of Napoleon I :D

So actually, the last King of France is not at all Louis XIV and even not Louis XV or XVI or XVIII or even not Charles X but "stricto sensu" it's Louis-Philippe I :D

But for many in France it's not HIM ^ the legit one but this one ...:D

^ All depend the dynasty ... this one is a Bourbon, so from the Capetian dynasty... but since the Revolution of 1789, we got an Empire 1802-1815 so another Dynasty, the Bonaparte one, then,  we got a Restauration, with the brother of Louis XVI and we got a changement of dynasty again with Louis Philippe for the Orleans House, so another Dynasty LOL and a Second Empire, with Napoleon III, nephew of Napoleon I :D

So actually, the last King of France is not at all Louis XIV and even not Louis XV or XVI or XVIII or even not Charles X but "stricto sensu" it's Louis-Philippe I :D

But for many in France it's not HIM ^ the legit one but this one ... :D

And also, the last strictly Bourbon king was not Louis XIV but Charles X. 

I think the most OMG fact here is that the Capetian dynasty has been having kings in Europe almost without interruption since 987...!

But for many in France it's not HIM ^ the legit one but this one ... :D

And also, the last strictly Bourbon king was not Louis XIV but Charles X. 

I think the most OMG fact here is that the Capetian dynasty has been having kings in Europe almost without interruption since 987...!

Yes in 1825 :D That's SO anachronistic i always found !

YES Totally ! 

But i have another OMG fact in the same style, do you know that the actual ruling house in Sweden called House of Bernadotte has been created by the Maréchal d'Empire then Prince d'Empire Jean-Baptiste Bernadotte !

His story is passioning, here two interesting links for more infos:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_XIV_John_of_Sweden

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Bernadotte

JJ and Kiki, bow to your King!

^ Interesting! Thanks for the links!

What is it with you French having royal houses all over Europe :rofl:

you do know what we are doing to kings and Queens in France, right?

Haha, yes.  Sort of like this, right? -> :rofl:

JJ and Kiki, bow to your King!

^ Interesting! Thanks for the links!

What is it with you French having royal houses all over Europe :rofl:

you do know what we are doing to kings and Queens in France, right?

We regret them ? :D