Bellazon

Anything about BARBARA PALVIN

Lyla

• 2 weeks later...

This thread seems dead.

Yeah no VSFS is looking more and more likely. Her editorial with Malibu was good even if she moved more towards editorial and HF work that would be good since commercial has dried up for her lately.

I always thought she would be great for SI but she didn't even go to their castings this year, even Erin Heatherton went to castings so I thought she would follow in the former VS models path. They promote the hell out of their girls and give coverage to all their works year round if you are part of their shoots, would have been great for her career.

^ :( yes, I would see her in SI too, at least...

Barbara Palvin & Justin Bieber Hooking Up

“Right now, he’s hooking him back up with Barbara Palvin,” a source dished toHollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY. “They been talking again. Justin is pissed that Selena is ignoring him and he knows that would hurt her, so he’s all for it anything he can do to get her attention and if it’s not good attention then he’ll go for bad attention.”

I'm sure now that somebody really hates B and wants to ruin her life. lol.

I noticed worse things in that photo earlier but I won't be mean and keep it to myself...

Anyways, she's not balding, her hair in that area is like that for a long time, and now with this hairstyle it looks like that.

IMO the only difference between those 2 pictures is the hairstyle. In this newer one her hair has a wetty appeal a bit, so it looks rarer. 

And ok, maybe she has less hair, surely...but not just in that spot (but in general). That was always there, it can be seen in the older one too. So she's not bolding, but her hair is surely damaged, we all know that. But it's stil not her choice I think to dye it or not. :( 

How beautiful long, thick hair she used to have... :(

Geisha : Hair problems

"...Many modern geisha use wigs in their professional lives, while maiko use their natural hair.[88] Either must be regularly tended by highly skilled artisans. Traditional hairstyling is a slowly dying art. Over time, the hairstyle can cause balding on the top of the head..."

>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geisha#Hair