Bellazon

Elite Model Look 2012, BZ's Winner

Chocolate

ROUND 3

Carson from United States

post-13871-0-1446058362-08822_thumb.jpg

16 years old, 175 cm/5'9''

I am a small town girl from Tehachapi in California, where the deer graze in my yard every day. No need to say I love animals and nature, and also music which is kind of a lucky charm for me: I was discovered by Pulse Management while at a Justin Bieber concert in Fresno, California where my sister and I had seats in the second to last row! I’ve always dreamed of being a model but never imagined it would actually happen until I was discovered! I love to make home videos, be in plays, and hang out with my friends.

vs.

Cassandra from Haiti

post-13871-0-1446058362-11227_thumb.jpg

16 years old, 178cm/5'10''

Since I was discovered on the streets by Philippe Gelin, one of the owners of Rebelle Haiti Magazine, I can’t stop thinking and dreaming about becoming a model !

I feel so excited and happy everytime I walk on a runway, and I would have never imagined I could be overwhelmed by emotion like that, but the day when I won the contest will always be an incredible memory.

I guess my self-confidence helped me to win, but I know I owe it to my parents and friends who have always encouraged me, AND to Chris Brown songs I ADORE!

My diary

31-10-2012

Today is THE day to indulge on sweets and treats and pumpkin pie! But you want to now MY guilty pleasure? It's pizza ! If I had to pick a favourite designer I would say Ralph Lauren, and I would describe myself as a kind, affectionate and understanding. But when it comes to beauty secrets and workout routine, I am no good advice, or may be the best would be not to follow me, because I don’t do any sport, and I don’t have any magic beauty receipe ! I am sure this adventure will bring me knowledge about the whole fashion and modeling industry, and I see it as a way to discover a new country, may be a new career, and obviously myself. I am thrilled to fly to Shanghai, but while waiting enjoy these photos of Haiti, my little paradise AKA home!