Bellazon

Starbene

Dayrell

Here's the deal with Starbene. They don't book models and they don't have editorials. You will not find a photographers being cited anywhere let alone a stocklist. From one of the magazines, I downloaded (September 2012 issue) the cover was purchased from folio-id.com, a password protected syndication site where marie claire and elle purchase editorials and such. The images inside the magazine are all from Getty and Corbis. One image I tracked back to a small stock photo site in Ireland.

For the September 2012 issue, the photographer is Jochen Arndt. So we're probably looking for a model with an agency in Dusseldorf such as

eq dusseldorf

IMM Europe Dusseldorf

J&F Dusseldorf

MGM Dusseldorf

model pool

No Toys

Stars Models

Its possible this model was found by the photographer from a different location but he is based in Dusseldorf which probably means the model was booked form there.

The only way we are going to find these models is if we download each magazine and find the photographer because these models can be from anywhere. Its even possible the models don't know they are on this cover because of the syndication aspect. Also, Italy doesn't have too many commercial/fitness types. Plus, commercial models don't last long in Italy.

Hope this helps everyone else.

Here's the deal with Starbene. They don't book models and they don't have editorials. You will not find a photographers being cited anywhere let alone a stocklist. From one of the magazines, I downloaded (September 2012 issue) the cover was purchased from folio-id.com, a password protected syndication site where marie claire and elle purchase editorials and such. The images inside the magazine are all from Getty and Corbis. One image I tracked back to a small stock photo site in Ireland.

For the September 2012 issue, the photographer is Jochen Arndt. So we're probably looking for a model with an agency in Dusseldorf such as

eq dusseldorf

IMM Europe Dusseldorf

J&F Dusseldorf

MGM Dusseldorf

model pool

No Toys

Stars Models

Its possible this model was found by the photographer from a different location but he is based in Dusseldorf which probably means the model was booked form there.

The only way we are going to find these models is if we download each magazine and find the photographer because these models can be from anywhere. Its even possible the models don't know they are on this cover because of the syndication aspect. Also, Italy doesn't have too many commercial/fitness types. Plus, commercial models don't last long in Italy.

Hope this helps everyone else.

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

i am going to do it this way instead of the date

is this Kim Johnson
post-43653-0-1446121087-45114_thumb.jpg

pretty sure this is wendy dubbled
post-43653-0-1446121087-47335_thumb.jpg

Grace Hampshire 100%
post-43653-0-1446121087-49532_thumb.jpg

I can't tell if this is Sandy Leddin or Sarah Grunewald
post-43653-0-1446121087-50528_thumb.jpg

this is Rayla Jacunda... she's older than I thought. Sorry for this misinformation

post-43653-0-1446121087-42498_thumb.jpg

• 11 months later...