Neo52285

Candids

22,483 posts in this topic

One of the best sets of candids I've seen in a good while, thx so much for those nothingless :heart: :heart: :heart:

She's most certainly not in a mosque. If it were a Mosque she would have her hair covered. Also, I see some religious imagery, which is forbidden by Islamn. I think it's like a Meditation Center of some sort.

She's most certainly not in a mosque. If it were a Mosque she would have her hair covered. Also, I see some religious imagery, which is forbidden by Islamn. I think it's like a Meditation Center of some sort.

Yeah, what he said lol

35+ more HQs I didn't see posted yet!

nxs-swarovski_opening_2010_065.jpg nxs-swarovski_opening_2010_066.jpg nxs-swarovski_opening_2010_067.jpg nxs-swarovski_opening_2010_068.jpg nxs-swarovski_opening_2010_069.jpg nxs-swarovski_opening_2010_070.jpg nxs-swarovski_opening_2010_071.jpg nxs-swarovski_opening_2010_072.jpg nxs-swarovski_opening_2010_073.jpg nxs-swarovski_opening_2010_074.jpg nxs-swarovski_opening_2010_075.jpg nxs-swarovski_opening_2010_076.jpg nxs-swarovski_opening_2010_077.jpg nxs-swarovski_opening_2010_078.jpg nxs-swarovski_opening_2010_079.jpg nxs-swarovski_opening_2010_080.jpg nxs-swarovski_opening_2010_081.jpg nxs-swarovski_opening_2010_082.jpg nxs-swarovski_opening_2010_083.jpg nxs-swarovski_opening_2010_084.jpg nxs-swarovski_opening_2010_085.jpg nxs-swarovski_opening_2010_086.jpg nxs-swarovski_opening_2010_087.jpg nxs-swarovski_opening_2010_088.jpg nxs-swarovski_opening_2010_089.jpg nxs-swarovski_opening_2010_090.jpg nxs-swarovski_opening_2010_091.jpg nxs-swarovski_opening_2010_092.jpg nxs-swarovski_opening_2010_093.jpg nxs-swarovski_opening_2010_094.jpg nxs-swarovski_opening_2010_095.jpg nxs-swarovski_opening_2010_096.jpg nxs-swarovski_opening_2010_097.jpg nxs-swarovski_opening_2010_098.jpg nxs-swarovski_opening_2010_099.jpg nxs-swarovski_opening_2010_100.jpg nxs-swarovski_opening_2010_101.jpg

Great dress, great body, but hair and make-up are AWFUL. Seriously. Girlfriend needs to fire her make-up artist and hair stylst (and if she did it her self then she needs to stop NOW). The stupid faces make it that much more worse.

what?????? those pics are at the exit of a runway ..the hair and the make up are made by some artist of staff ! and to me she looks soooo amazing with them !!!!!!

The religious imagery of the moon and the star is the symbol of Islam, like the cross is the symbol for christianity, the moon and the star is the symbol for Islam.

She's worn Jewish Jewelry before....so it really doesn't mean anything. She's said before she likes learning about other religions.

She's very into meditation as well, I believe she did it to find peace with her father. But she is a strict Catholic. She ISN'T muslim :)

The religious imagery of the moon and the star is the symbol of Islam, like the cross is the symbol for christianity, the moon and the star is the symbol for Islam.

Yes, I do see the moon and star. But, Islam is only the most famous religion to use the moon and star, not the only one. WHen I said religious imagery, I actually wasn't referring to those symbols. I mean the imagery in the first pic. I can't tell if it's the Virgin Mary, or a bird of some sort.

Wow, people really need to get over the "stupid faces" thing. Just because someone doesn't act all haughty and pseudointellectual in front of the camera (like everyone else does) doesn't make them an idiot. Sheesh. She's unique, so what? Is individuality a crime a now? <_<