Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

Great photos, hopefully Buchwalder will post them soon since it's a testshoot. Just looking at these backstage pictures Luisa is trying a range of good poses and expressions, I'm sure there is several pictures both Luisa and Thomas Buchwalder can use. :)

Thanks Comtrend and Monroe! These pictures look really good! I think it is good work and she has great expressions.

I really hope we will see them in a magazine. Possible swiss magazine... I will keep an eye on... :flower:

The picture in post 887 reminds me on a cover with Claudia Schiffer last Year for german Vogue shot by Miles Aldridge....

same idea.

backstage picture by Playlust:

Who’d have thought, one day, I was to shoot Germany’s Next Top Model 2012, Luisa Hartema? And who’d have guessed it was to happen backstage Mode Suisse 2 at Zurich Kunsthaus? I certainly didn’t (Oh, btw, she’s even hotter than on TV).

post-23068-0-29483200-1350807501_thumb.j

I like her hair styling and overall look alot more in some of these Zurich catwalks, then Geneva. Mainly the ones where her hair goes behind her ears and there is not so much hair on her forehead (most of post #894 pictures). I just wish we had video of her catwalk, just to see if she is improving.

I found this video of Luisa carrying a flag, but it's not very good quality: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fd8vCyHr6uE

New Interview with Luisa, I think it is in Zürich Switzerland:

http://www.prosieben...view-1.3407403/

I understand Luisa so bad. she is very bad understandable.... and the jewing gum....it makes not good impression in an interview.

She should leave it next interview.

@comtrend, thanks for posting the video from catwalk Zürich.