Bellazon

2011 TOP 100 Bellazon's Sexiest Women

Theron

:rofl:

My secret love Amber is now lost for moi... I am so happy she is a lesbian because SHE WILL NEVER DATE LEO DICAPPRIO!!! :thumbsup: :hell yea!: :clap: and that's such a relieve :)

Oh Kiki... Leo is clearly not the worst thing out there :evil: there are so many MODELS she could actually date :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...
So I guess this got buried... and we're not getting results?

I guess you already know them. :)

Don't worry, you will have them soon, before the end of the year. :p

No, seriously, I didn't have time on January, I have been very busy, and also I have recently moved to a new place and I still don't have internet at home, which makes it even more difficult.

So I guess this got buried... and we're not getting results?

I guess you already know them. :)

Don't worry, you will have them soon, before the end of the year. :p

No, seriously, I didn't have time on January, I have been very busy, and also I have recently moved to a new place and I still don't have internet at home, which makes it even more difficult.

Ooh, well congrats on the new place! And hopefully you'll have the internet soon, we can wait a a bit :)

• 3 weeks later...
Maybe he hasn't been settled in the new place.. and still hasn't gotten internet yet :(

No, I don't have internet yet. :(

But hopefully I'll have it this month and I will finally be able to post the pics and results.

And also I will try to run the 10th editions for both actresses and models at the same time, and this time with 200 girls each instead of 120 as usual.