Bellazon

Try to convince me on this model's beauty!

Alright, here's a little game :)

There's the same on LVSM and on TFS

Ok, so you name a model whose appeal you don't get, who's successful and you can't understand why... And a member is gonna try to convince you on this model's beauty :flower:

I start! Convince me on Anja Rubik's appeal, seriously, I tried to like her, but I can't :(

She looks the same without makeup (the relevance of which somewhat depends on you liking how she looks in general to some degree of course :laugh: ...but a lot of models can't say the same) and she looks like she has a peaceful, laid back state of mind, but...nothing against her, she's just not for me, but maybe Berno can help you :) . Even though I usually say if you don't like ox tail you just don't like ox tail but with things that are interpreted on the subjective level such as art and beauty it is possible to have a change of heart, so interresting game :) .

Hm, I must admit I didn't like Anja much when i first start seeing her around, but she grew on me alot. I can't say specifically what it was that attracted me but like Joe said, she seems very peaceful and gentle :blush: But yeah definitely she is an acquired taste, especially among this forum, which is more commercially based, i think you'd appreciate her much more if you a very fashion-minded person because she's a great model :)

http://www.celebrity-pictures.ca/Celebriti...bik-i138269.jpg

Great points Berno and cool the thread's great lilso :) ! I guess since it has more practical use than just another avenue to diss people :ninja: . I guess I'll go next. If someone can help me with Kemp Muhl that would be good :ninja: . I love the quiet aggression she has in her work and that pink elephant gif is one of my fav gifs ever, but those are intangibles of course so...yeah if anyone wants to take a stab :) ...

The pink elephant gif was one of my favorite BZ gifs ever so seeing the video is a big plus (Y) . I always had this idea of her as being super serious for some reason, so seeing a fan and playful side is really nice to see :) . I guess since I'm warming up I can be honest the lips kindof really bothered me tremendously before, but after seeing the videos, they look much more natural in motion so they look much better to me now. I like that fashion tv vid better than her actual Maybelline commercials and the pics you posted showed she can be innocent and edgy too and that's always a plus. I guess I see a little door opening :ermm: so I guess I'll check out her thread, thanks :flower: .

^ I never used to get her either. i used to think she was average, but now i totally adore her, her face is striking- but not in the obvious way, shes cute, but you really need to look at her and explore her work to actually appreciate her beauty. she has a beautiful baby face who looks classy with her hazel eyes. she can also look sexy because she sort of has a mischevious look on her face most of the time. she has a strong modeling face even though she looks young because of her jawline && bone structure.

post-34463-0-1446438027-70429_thumb.png

ok my turn, i have many but can anyone explain these two?

Freja Beha Ericson- she looks like a boy....

Alessandra Ambrosio - :/ no.

• 3 weeks later...

Freja Beha Erichsen not sure :(

Alessandra Ambrosio she's just okay :shifty:

Behati is cute, that's all

The worst for me is GISELE oh my god I just can't :x Give me ten Freja, Behati, Alessandra but no Gisele please..... what's wrong with me doctors of the forum :dontgetit:

• 1 year later...

No, you convinced me!!

Oh ok ok, I was already a fan of Gisele so that was an easy one :p

Don't get me wrong I thinkShanina Shaik is a beautiful girl but there is something I don't like about her. Maybe I just don't think she is a good model? (same dead look, same pose, same smile) Idontknow...

^ I cannot cure you, as i hate Gisele too. Highest Paid Supermodel in the world? why?! she looks like a horse...which is weird, because i love horses...so therefore i should love her.
You are my new best friend Vanessa :clap: and I love horse too :p

wjVTL.jpg

now u'll recognize a horse when u see one!