Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

So happy for her!! I like cause sometimes I think she tweets a lot for the crazy fans like us ahaha we were so worried the other day saying that she's not working that much etc etc :)

I hope she does campaigns! I love her editorial work, so hopefully the editorials will open some doors for campaigns!

Just read a very interesting article about Sara in a portuguese newspaper. If I have time tonight I will translate the most important parts, but it basically tells about Sara as a model/brand and a lot of the business side. Also Ali, Ed and Mariano Vivanco talk about her, and it's so good to see their opinion towards her. 

Ed: "we need to be very careful when it comes to the future of a model in a company but everything points to Sara being one of the next angels" :D :D Hope this is true!!

(the article also mentions that now the contracts are not millions anymore - that's why Karlie and Doutzen left - it's just a few ks.)

Btw, I've heard Ed said in that Expresso Interview that perhaps Sara's possible angel status could be announced on end of spring. Is this true?? :dance: :idk:  :clap: If so, they probably will announce all the new angels. Hope they'll do that... Anyways, won't have my hopes to high, this way I won't be disappointed.