Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

I love Sara! A lot of models use Halloween to dress slutty and she is so funny and has so much personality that she just wanted to have fun :)

Crossing my fingers for the VSFS (and that she will have PINK+VS segment :D )

Do you know when we will have news regarding that?

I love Sara! A lot of models use Halloween to dress slutty and she is so funny and has so much personality that she just wanted to have fun :)

Crossing my fingers for the VSFS (and that she will have PINK+VS segment :D )

Do you know when we will have news regarding that?

About the VSFS, I hope she'll give us some news on her twitter, as she did the last year. But I have a good feeling for her ! She is such a beautiful, funny and lovely model. :wub: And she brings a good energy/atmosphere everywhere she goes.

And you're right for her Halloween costume. She said herself that she tried hard to find non slutty clothes ! :laugh:

I suspect she might not have made it, since Daniela Braga is confirmed.

Fingers crossed nonetheless!!!.

If that's true that's so disrespectful. Sara is like the freaking face of pink, she did Vs body campaign ans she's a regular with them. VS use her a lot. She should actually OPEN the pink section, If she isn't on the show that would be a shock. The girl Is the complete package, Looks and PERSONALITY (her instagram is the best). I really hope she'll say something soon  :idk:  :blah: