Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

2 hours ago, jay_hk said:

Guys just met her OMG I'm still in heaven hahahaha she's super sweet and she's even more beautiful in person and oh my I'm in love - im running late to a show I'll post some pics and more info soon

Lucky you!!!

DGL - thanks for the videos and time stamp. 

The more I see her among the other models , the more I realize Just HOW  small she is, which makes  what she has achieved even more impressive!

she is SO tiny, much smaller than the huge majority of the other models. 

The casting directors/designers must see something in her that makes up for the lack of height.

This is really amazing!

6 minutes ago, Englund said:

Lucky you!!!

DGL - thanks for the videos and time stamp. 

The more I see her among the other models , the more I realize Just HOW  small she is, which makes  what she has achieved even more impressive!

she is SO tiny, much smaller than the huge majority of the other models. 

The casting directors/designers must see something in her that makes up for the lack of height.

This is really amazing!

Yup, each new shows that she does just demonstrates how good she is:wub:

So guysssss u know those moments in the american movies where the guy see's the crush and there's a slo-mo? that's literally what happened haha 

#1 Sara was literally the most photographed person in this show! There was a few paps and fans with Romee and others with Hailey, but when Sara left everyone literally went crazy - all the paparazi and fans started shouting her name!!!

#2 She is incredibly good looking - I don't think I have ever seen someone this pretty, not kidding! She was with heels but not too high heels and she was taller than I thought! She is really thin too (in a good way)

#3 She is the sweetest person! Hailey was like a potato face and Sara smiled to everyone, she talked to the fans and paps; she literally stopped every 0.5m to take selfies; she posed for the paps a lot of times and she was always being super sweet. There was a moment where a paparazi got angry with a fan, and he threw the phone of the girl away and Sara immediately stopped, she told the guy that that was not needed and she goes and grabs the phone of the girl, takes a lot of pics with her and asks if she's ok blabla that was super super super cute! 

#4 I said a few weeks ago that the BF is kind of fat - he's actually much thinner in person and really good looking (those 2 will make amazing babies!) and she was with Mo and other girl, and she was asking them all the time "Are you ok?" haha that was sweet, and they like "Well, Sara, are YOUUU ok"? haha

So that's in in a nutshell - if I was a big fan I'm a bigger one after today :smile:

/SORRY THE LONG POST/

no videos sorry :sad: was trying to get the selfie hahaha 

Regarding tomorrow, any forecast guys?

VALENTINO 15h00 voir invitation, Paris 8e

ROLAND MOURET 17h00 voir invitation, Paris 8e

GIVENCHY 20h00 voir invitation

I would love to see her doing Givenchy! I think Valentino is not really a possibility...

52 minutes ago, jay_hk said:

no videos sorry :sad: was trying to get the selfie hahaha 

Regarding tomorrow, any forecast guys?

VALENTINO 15h00 voir invitation, Paris 8e

ROLAND MOURET 17h00 voir invitation, Paris 8e

GIVENCHY 20h00 voir invitation

I would love to see her doing Givenchy! I think Valentino is not really a possibility...

Givenchy would be huge for her and really important

12 hours ago, jay_hk said:

So guysssss u know those moments in the american movies where the guy see's the crush and there's a slo-mo? that's literally what happened haha 

#1 Sara was literally the most photographed person in this show! There was a few paps and fans with Romee and others with Hailey, but when Sara left everyone literally went crazy - all the paparazi and fans started shouting her name!!!

#2 She is incredibly good looking - I don't think I have ever seen someone this pretty, not kidding! She was with heels but not too high heels and she was taller than I thought! She is really thin too (in a good way)

#3 She is the sweetest person! Hailey was like a potato face and Sara smiled to everyone, she talked to the fans and paps; she literally stopped every 0.5m to take selfies; she posed for the paps a lot of times and she was always being super sweet. There was a moment where a paparazi got angry with a fan, and he threw the phone of the girl away and Sara immediately stopped, she told the guy that that was not needed and she goes and grabs the phone of the girl, takes a lot of pics with her and asks if she's ok blabla that was super super super cute! 

#4 I said a few weeks ago that the BF is kind of fat - he's actually much thinner in person and really good looking (those 2 will make amazing babies!) and she was with Mo and other girl, and she was asking them all the time "Are you ok?" haha that was sweet, and they like "Well, Sara, are YOUUU ok"? haha

So that's in in a nutshell - if I was a big fan I'm a bigger one after today :smile:

/SORRY THE LONG POST/

thanks for posting. 

I enjoyed it

15 hours ago, jay_hk said:

/SORRY THE LONG POST/

You can always say more and more:angel: