Bellazon

Jamie Dornan
Thumbnail

lovingmodels

• 1 month later...

^Don't mind her too much, looks wise she is what I picture mostly as Ana, acting not so sure about. :idk: I guess we'll see :)

I'm watching solely for Jamie's face and abs, since the movie will be as trashy as the books I'm sure.

Jamie's also signed onto a new movie and has already begun filming in London. :flower: It's got a pretty impressive cast, I'm proud of him! Hopefully he has a significant role. 

Director: John Wells

Writer: Steven Knight

Cast: Uma Thurman, Bradley Cooper, Jamie Dornan, Sienna Miller, Daniel Bruhl, Riccardo Scamarcio, Emma Thompson, Lily James, Omar Sy, Sam Keeley, Sarah Greene, Alicia Vikander

Genre: Comedy

Plot The film follows a rock-star chef (Bradley Cooper) who is known for his wild style and creating explosions of taste. Hoping to land his own kitchen and that elusive third Michelin star, he’ll need the best of the best on his side, including the beautiful Helene (Sienna Miller).

^Don't mind her too much, looks wise she is what I picture mostly as Ana, acting not so sure about. :idk: I guess we'll see :)

I'm watching solely for Jamie's face and abs, since the movie will be as trashy as the books I'm sure.

Jamie's also signed onto a new movie and has already begun filming in London. :flower: It's got a pretty impressive cast, I'm proud of him! Hopefully he has a significant role. 

Director: John Wells

Writer: Steven Knight

Cast: Uma Thurman, Bradley Cooper, Jamie Dornan, Sienna Miller, Daniel Bruhl, Riccardo Scamarcio, Emma Thompson, Lily James, Omar Sy, Sam Keeley, Sarah Greene, Alicia Vikander

Genre: Comedy

Plot The film follows a rock-star chef (Bradley Cooper) who is known for his wild style and creating explosions of taste. Hoping to land his own kitchen and that elusive third Michelin star, he’ll need the best of the best on his side, including the beautiful Helene (Sienna Miller).

I"ll be watching for Jamies everything :drool: That is if they show it...which they probably wont :banghead: I actually love the books :hehe:

And great news about the new role :dance: anybody here ever watched The Fall? 

Another new project!

Director: Richie Smyth
Produced by: Alan Maloney
Genre: Political thriller

Plot Based on a true story, the film centres on the siege of 150 UN Irish troops in the Congo in 1961. 150 UN Irish troops led by Commandant Pat Quinlan in the Congo in 1961, after the Pro-western leader Moise Tshombe took control of the Katanga region and killed the Congolese leader Patrice Lumumba. Jamie will play Commandant Pat Quinlan, who led the troops during the crisis. He led the UN battalion as they held out against a force of 3000 local troops led by French and Belgian Mercenaries working for mining companies.

FIlming begins next spring. 

• 2 weeks later...

^and WHY didn't he do it shirtless? :ninja: :p

Just kidding, was nice he was supporting the cause and raising awareness!

Guess who got instagram!
post-42953-0-1446023036-22107_thumb.jpg
instagram.com/jamiedornan

Babe :heart: I swear beared Jamie Dornan is the best thing ever :drool: