Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

She obviously got more mature, her interviews prove it. But even when she was young I liked her behaviour too....I mean some models, even newcomers are really vain and show off a lot, show an exagerated serious facade of themselves, kind of play a role...but Natalia not really, I find. She always has been simple, funny, maybe not very thoughtful but she was totally ok, never disagreable. Maybe I missed some interviews...and now of course she has a very noble way of speaking, like a princess actually. Of course she must think a lot of what she can say and not say, but she also has something aristocratic to me....I like it ! Not a lot of women are like her.

Even if I think the info about her pregnancy is not true, I would be very happy ! :drool:

x_79c85bdb.jpg

Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott pay tribute to the world’s best bodies in the pages of Vogue’s Shape Issue, with an understated editorial styled by Tonne Goodman. When you have Natalia Vodianova, Joan Smalls, Daria Werbowy, Gisele Bundchen, Raquel Zimmermann and Lara Stone all in one story, little else needs to be done so M&M tone down their signature theatrics and let the beauty of each girl and Lisa Butler‘s natural makeup shine through.

from models.com-please note full spread, and slightly better quality

post-35528-0-1446058346-19271_thumb.jpg post-35528-0-1446058346-22432_thumb.jpg post-35528-0-1446058346-24423_thumb.jpg post-35528-0-1446058346-26968_thumb.jpg post-35528-0-1446058346-31041_thumb.jpg post-35528-0-1446058346-33411_thumb.jpg

Thank you for the spread, little miss sunshine! Though I love Natalia's shot in this editorial, my favorite is Daria Werbowy, followed by Lara Stone - I get a more dynamic feeling from these two images. I wish Natalia was in a less closed-up position.

The article SAYS that Natalia "is quick to dismiss" the rumors but nothing that she says/is printed actually dismisses them. From this perspective, not much is changed for and learned by us.

I continue to marvel at her mature self-confidence which is also eminent in this interview. Thank you, acfr1968, for posting it here.

I would say the same as Sunshine, she is saying she is just ignoring rumours. So well it means she did not tell the truth about it - she did not confirm it nor deny it.

Sometimes I ask myself, if they are really separated, why do they keep it secret like that, for so long time already ? What is the aim of that ? Is she feeling better with the world still wondering and harrassing her about that ? Is she scared to loose attention if she tells the truth ? When a famous couple separate, everybody hears about it very fast, in a kind of official way. Natalia and Justin story is strange ; sometimes I think they are still together, with special arrangements for some reason, because of this absence of answer. Maybe this absence of answer means the rumours are not true. But why not deny it for once and for all in this case ? I remember she did it, some months ago.

I don't know what to think about that.....in another way, a lot of things show us it could really be a separation...and maybe they see each other in private, they keep in contact. We will never know as long as Natalia does not announce it officially. Now I began to get used to see her without him...

It's good to see her. I only see perfect smooth photoshopped editorials of her these days (Mert & Mercus..), and I miss the natural looking ones of the past...

It's great what she says about colours...I love colours too, not too much to dress up, I would say more often as a small touch, but a dress with a lot of colours and beautiful patterns for a special occasion is wonderful ! And the paintings I prefer are those with many many colours.

She seems to be very interested in all which concerns astrology :p

Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott pay tribute to the world’s best bodies in the pages of Vogue’s Shape Issue, with an understated editorial styled by Tonne Goodman. When you have Natalia Vodianova, Joan Smalls, Daria Werbowy, Gisele Bundchen, Raquel Zimmermann and Lara Stone all in one story, little else needs to be done so M&M tone down their signature theatrics and let the beauty of each girl and Lisa Butler‘s natural makeup shine through.

from models.com-please note full spread, and slightly better quality

post-43687-0-1446058348-53943_thumb.jpg post-43687-0-1446058348-85029_thumb.jpg post-43687-0-1446058349-02982_thumb.jpg post-43687-0-1446058349-0904_thumb.jpg post-43687-0-1446058349-11719_thumb.jpg post-43687-0-1446058349-16708_thumb.jpg

Thank you for the spread, little miss sunshine! Though I love Natalia's shot in this editorial, my favorite is Daria Werbowy, followed by Lara Stone - I get a more dynamic feeling from these two images. I wish Natalia was in a less closed-up position.

The article SAYS that Natalia "is quick to dismiss" the rumors but nothing that she says/is printed actually dismisses them. From this perspective, not much is changed for and learned by us.

I continue to marvel at her mature self-confidence which is also eminent in this interview. Thank you, acfr1968, for posting it here.

I would say the same as Sunshine, she is saying she is just ignoring rumours. So well it means she did not tell the truth about it - she did not confirm it nor deny it.

Sometimes I ask myself, if they are really separated, why do they keep it secret like that, for so long time already ? What is the aim of that ? Is she feeling better with the world still wondering and harrassing her about that ? Is she scared to loose attention if she tells the truth ? When a famous couple separate, everybody hears about it very fast, in a kind of official way. Natalia and Justin story is strange ; sometimes I think they are still together, with special arrangements for some reason, because of this absence of answer. Maybe this absence of answer means the rumours are not true. But why not deny it for once and for all in this case ? I remember she did it, some months ago.

I don't know what to think about that.....in another way, a lot of things show us it could really be a separation...and maybe they see each other in private, they keep in contact. We will never know as long as Natalia does not announce it officially. Now I began to get used to see her without him...