Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

I don't believe for a second that Miranda went anywhere near JB. My guess is that JB's been trying to put it about that something happened with Miranda while she and Orlando were still married, which is insulting enough, then apparently he called Orlando 'bitch' before the incident happened. I wouldn't even need that much provocation to try and smack that idiot runt boy's face!!

According to E! Miranda is vacationing with the family in Spain.

" We finally know just how Orlando Bloom's ex-wife Miranda Kerr feels about all the drama that went down between him and Justin Bieber. Following Bloom and Bieber's brawl in Ibiza early Wednesday morning and the subsequent fallout, which has included some social media taunting on the 20-year-old pop star's behalf, an insider tells E! News that the 31-year-old supermodel is a bit mortified by the feuding. ' Miranda wants all of this behind her and she just wants to move on from this and go about her life. She is very embarrassed about everything that has gone on. ' "

Source: uk.eonline.com

She's not helping much, huh? ​I%20dont%20know.gif  Instead of just denying the whole thing and standing up for Orlando, she's just "embarrassed" and wants to move on. It's hard to defend her when she acts like "yeah, it happened, I'm ashamed, let's get over this". 

According to E! Miranda is vacationing with the family in Spain.

" We finally know just how Orlando Bloom's ex-wife Miranda Kerr feels about all the drama that went down between him and Justin Bieber. Following Bloom and Bieber's brawl in Ibiza early Wednesday morning and the subsequent fallout, which has included some social media taunting on the 20-year-old pop star's behalf, an insider tells E! News that the 31-year-old supermodel is a bit mortified by the feuding. ' Miranda wants all of this behind her and she just wants to move on from this and go about her life. She is very embarrassed about everything that has gone on. ' "

Source: uk.eonline.com

She's not helping much, huh? ​I%20dont%20know.gif  Instead of just denying the whole thing and standing up for Orlando, she's just "embarrassed" and wants to move on. It's hard to defend her when she acts like "yeah, it happened, I'm ashamed, let's get over this". 

Agreed.  But I actually don't care about the drama.  I just want to see video of someone getting a beatdown, specifically Bieber.  If only it would've happened.  The way he's spending his money, it ain't going to last forever, and then those bodyguards are gone, and bam, someone going to knock some sense into him.  

That said, even if the little turd is lying about the extent of his relationship with her, I'm sure she did hang out with him, which to me is just bad judgment.  It's not like it wasn't public knowledge he was a turd at the time, so to hang out with him is on her.  

^ Are you sure she did hang out with him? You saw them or Justin/Miranda told you about this LoL. Even there was no picture (vid, etc...) of them (except pictures that were taken at backstage VSFS 2012 but many other models also did it with JB) . If you're right JB posted a selfie with her on instagram, not a swimwear pic <_<. Take note Adriana and Barbara, Heidi, etc...

attachicon.gifhochformat-artikelbild-5997_17_ga_escada_05_092_v1a_gallery_large_portrait.jpg

Source: glamour.de

BTW Is there any chance for scans from Marie Claire Mexico ? Miranda has 8 pages inside.

amazing!! Do we know the name of photographer?

P.S. To all guys who started this discussion about BloomBiberly "fight" - Why do you like to smack all this sh*t from stupid gossip sources?? Don't you have enough positivity and god things in your life, so you are bored and started this useless topic?? Please, don't be so disrespectfull to Miranda. It's so horrible to see you to discuss this here  :blah:

Hollygirl pictures of Miranda wearing white blouse used in Hia magazine, German Gala, vogue.de and now in Marie Claire Mexico were shot by Guy Aroch. Campaign for Escada Joyful was shot by Nathaniel Goldberg.

Picture used in Glamour Germany ( plus these: http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/1910-miranda-kerr/?p=3460816, http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/1910-miranda-kerr/?p=3467793) belongs to Escada so I think it's a part of the campaign.