Bellazon

Last movie you saw...

Legion

Brokedown Palace - Good concept, not so good execution. A lot of things are left unanswered and sometimes some bits just did not make sense. Needer an overall rounder focus on everyone involved in the plot rather than specifically 3 people most of the time. But there were some nice bits of cinematography going on. 3/10

I watched that movie so long ago, I remember loving it. But that was when I was like 12 so would be a different story now.

I watched John Wick in the movies the other day. Was very unique for that type of ex hitman movie. The music was fantastic and the action was awesome. Story was kind of your typical revenge concept but Keanu was good in it. Good to see him again. Felt like he disappeared.

7/10

Interstellar
I must say I really liked the movie. Hard Sci fi drama. Very good storyline, very good acting. The best was this young red haired actress. Matt Damon really surprised me. 8/10.

Fury
The best movie I watched this year. The best war movie since really long time. Very convincing performance by Brad Pitt. The best on the screen Jon Bernthal. The movie show very cruel face of the war where even dead bodies of the enemy should be gunned. There is no mercy for the enemy, and even young kid with can be enemy. I think David Ayer did great job. I always liked his work, but this movie is great. I was really curious of this movie because tanks soldier image has very special place in polish war movies. American tank and his team really win out (even without dog ;) - wink to the polish fans of 4th armored.

9,5/10

Now You See Me

Finally got a chance to watch this. Fun easy movie to watch. A bit over the top but good twists and fun effects. Unrealistic but enjoyable.

6.5/10

Enough Said

Such a fantastic movie. Julia Louis Dreyfus is wonderful in this. And the chemistry between her and James Gandolfini is captivating. Sad to be one of his last films. Great performances by the two leads and a sweet movie.

8/10

Maleficent I've been a little disappointed. I remember Maleficent to be this evil woman with great powers and dark humor (when she made fun of Philip in the dungeon) and instead of that I have a love story gone South and basically a quarrel between former lovers. 5/10

Lucy I'm not sure I understood everything about that film. We spent way too much time on those chinese mafia dudes and if I wanted to see a car chase I would watch "Taxi" again, and in the end the scientific aspect wasn't developped enough. Not bad but could have been better 6/10

"St. Vincent"

Not a new story by any means but funny and touching.

Weird old Bill Murray is perfectly cast and Melissa McCarthy

playing it straight was a nice change of pace. Chris O'Dowd's

supporting part as a priest was excellent.