Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Piers Morgan Interview with Robert DeNiro tonight on CNN

He asks him near end who he considers the great living actors at this point in time, and he names Leo, Matt Damon, Sean Penn

Comes at end of interview around 7:00 mark

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/piers-morgan-pi...-romneys-taxes/

That's great coming from De Niro. That would mean a lot to Leo coming from him. Have to say though, as nice a man as Matt Damon is, it is odd to me when people compare him and Leo as actors. Leo is a better actor I think.

Regarding this silly article that was posted in my absence from National Enquirer ( and quickly shown to be false by Gossip Cop ) about Leo supposedly being hurt in set fight scene and getting angry.

I just wanted to mention , that unless the script has changed , there is NO scene where Leo's character is in handcuffs.

Of course, such scenes may exist in Pami's daydreams about Leo and her :p

http://www.film-news.co.uk/show-news.asp?H...p;nItemID=11093

Dr Brown

Like you I'm not a fan of beards on any men, but I think Leo will make a very sexy, evil villian :p

As to Matt, I think he is a good actor, but , personally, I wouldn't put him at same level as Leo, Sean Penn , Christian Bale,etc.

Regarding this silly article that was posted in my absence from National Enquirer ( and quickly shown to be false by Gossip Cop ) about Leo supposedly being hurt in set fight scene and getting angry.

I just wanted to mention , that unless the script has changed , there is NO scene where Leo's character is in handcuffs.

Of course, such scenes may exist in Pami's daydreams about Leo and her :p

http://www.film-news.co.uk/show-news.asp?H...p;nItemID=11093

Dr Brown

Like you I'm not a fan of beards on any men, but I think Leo will make a very sexy, evil villian :p

As to Matt, I think he is a good actor, but , personally, I wouldn't put him at same level as Leo, Sean Penn , Christian Bale,etc.

Haha,only in my dreams Oxford!! :drool:

I do think Matt Damon is not a great actor,I'd say he's a good actor and that's only. But that was a really nice shoutout from DeNiro to Leo. :)

And Oxford,I dont like beards either...but I love them in Leo! :gocho:

Kat

Thanks for Leo box office chart :)

LukasLvr

I don't know if Leo and Lukas saw each other yesterday on his birthday, but we do know from seeing Lukas at game with Leo & Jonah last Monday 4/9 and from Mobli video that Lukas posted on 4/12 that the group appeared to have gone to a fancy restaurant in New Orleans that day, so it might have been an early birthday celebration for Lukas

Below is a pix of Lukas at 3 that his mom posted on Mobli on his birthday :)

As to Appian Way "Runner" project according to Hollywood Reporter article below that seems to be a confirmed deal

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/risky-bus...ake-star-312082

media_5609147.jpg

Pami

I bet you have a drawer filled with various types of handcuffs :p

Pami

I bet you have a drawer filled with various types of handcuffs :p

Who....me?We are not talking about the same person.... :p :laugh:

What a cute pic of Lukas!! :wub: He looks like a friend of mine from childhood. :laugh:

Video from tv station talking about the Django cast visit to Cancun.

The lady and man narrated seem to be making lots of comments about what we are seeing, but , unfortunately, I have no idea of what they are saying :blink:

Maybe someone else will

Pami

Don't try to pretend, we know the real you ! :angie:

Video from tv station talking about the Django cast visit to Cancun.

The lady and man narrated seem to be making lots of comments about what we are seeing, but , unfortunately, I have no idea of what they are saying :blink:

Maybe someone else will

Pami

Don't try to pretend, we know the real you ! :angie:

Haha....I know a little spanish girls and they are talking about all those guests including our beloved Leo. The woman said Leo posed for pics alongside Tarantino and at the same time he took the opportunity to express his admiration for Quentin. Then they talk a lot about Salma Hayek and I'm not interested in her.... :blink::laugh: