Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Further proof that Leo can simply hang out and enjoy the company of models (women in general) without there be anything more going on.

Irina Shayk Parties with Leonardo DiCaprio in Cannes Without Bradley Cooper

Looks like Bradley Cooper's good pal approves of his new love interest Irina Shayk.

The Victoria's Secret model was seen enjoying the party scene at the Gotha Club during the Cannes Film Festival with Cooper's longtime friend Leonardo DiCaprio on Monday night – sans Cooper, according to sources

DiCaprio and Shayk appeared to be very comfortable together as they shared a laugh during the late-night outing.

But PEOPLE has learned that the close talking was nothing to raise an eyebrow over and Shayk was simply talking to DiCaprio.

Cooper, who has been busy promoting his new film Aloha, was last seen sharing a steamy kiss with Shayk in London on May 13.

http://www.people.com/article/irina-shayk-parties-leonardo-dicaprio-cannes-film-festival-bradley-cooper

Robin Thicke is there with his girlfriend, and his girlfriend is friends with Denise and Taylor (who we can see in the pics). And most of the girls in the pics I recognize as their friends. Looks like Andrei and that group all travelled together from LA. Then of course Leo, Dave and Richie came from NY. They are all friends and run in the same circle. But of course the media doesn't know all that.

I mean Robin is surrounded by a bunch of women in those pics too, but his girlfriend is right there, so just because Leo is surrounded by women it doesn't automatically mean anything.

Thanks for the pics by the way. :p

Wow he looks so good! Thank you so much for the photos...he has such a bad reputation, people on blogs and stuff calling him a cheater etc for hanging out with girls without knowing any details, like seriously! I agree Fashion just cause he talks to someone doesnt mean anything deeper. Thanks again for pictures ❤

Robin Thicke is there with his girlfriend, and his girlfriend is friends with Denise and Taylor (who we can see in the pics). And most of the girls in the pics I recognize as their friends. Looks like Andrei and that group all travelled together from LA. Then of course Leo, Dave and Richie came from NY. They are all friends and run in the same circle. But of course the media doesn't know all that.

I mean Robin is surrounded by a bunch of women in those pics too, but his girlfriend is right there, so just because Leo is surrounded by women it doesn't automatically mean anything.

Thanks for the pics by the way. :p

I agree !

Wow he looks so good! Thank you so much for the photos...he has such a bad reputation, people on blogs and stuff calling him a cheater etc for hanging out with girls without knowing any details, like seriously! I agree Fashion just cause he talks to someone doesnt mean anything deeper. Thanks again for pictures ❤

Yes exactly, I mean Leo is not perfect, no one is... but not everything is what it seems. One should atleast try to know the facts/ open your mind before assuming the worst.

On a random note, Hope Leo gets pictured at Amfar tonight. :)