Bellazon

Caroline Trentini
Thumbnail

the sars

Has this been posted?

'There are only a few models that are able at the same time to inspire designers and be loved by women that read Vogue. Caroline is one of them.'

Anna Wintour

'Miss Caroline is a beautiful and delicate presence in our lives.'

Irving Penn

'I love to work with her because, besides being a constant professional, Caroline is really genuine and respectful.'

Oscar de la Renta

'Caroline brings energy and a unique natural glamour to the runway. It’s the way she moves that’s so beautiful. She’s got a fabulous body and solar and sensual air that detaches her from the other models.'

Donatella Versace

'Caroline Trentini is a model that every photographer dreams to work with. An editorial that I shot recently to Vogue China in New York is an example of that: there were a lot of people, it was terribly cold, but thank to her courage, professionalism and versatility, everything got wonderful. It’s impossible to take a bad picture of her.'

Arthur Elgort

'Caroline is one of the most lovely models to work with, not only for being astonishing, but also because she’s got a wonderful personality. She’s indefatigable, got an amazing patience and really loves her job.'

Steven Meisel

'Carol has everything that I love in a model: she’s jolly, glamorous, sophisticated and chic. When I saw her at the first time, I loved the combination of her freckles, bright face and swinging body – oh, the way she moves! It’s not a Michael Kors show if she’s not in.'

Michael Kors

'Caroline has one of the most beautiful face of this age. It’s absolutely a dream to work with her.'

Craig McDean

'Trentini for me was a love at first sight case. Since then, we've already done great works together and I'm sure that many other will come. She's a model with a rare personality, with an incredible aura!'

Peter Lindbergh

'We love Caroline not just because of her beauty, but also because of her joie de vivre she projects when she’s on the runway.'

Anna Sui

'We love Caroline’s versatility: she’s got a wonderful face, and her body is perfect. She always walks for us and is one of the most important tops of the moment. She’s not only a pretty girl, she’s amazing.'

Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana

Found on tfs