Bellazon

Josie Maran

I got a chance to talk to Ryan today, he said Josie was in his words "awesome, cool as shit!". They hung out in this one area where everyone takes a smoke break for a little while.

"She was totally chill, it was like talking to a friend you've known for ever".. When I asked if she's as beautiful in person as she is in pictures, he was like "Fuck no. She's even a bigger hottie in person".. That and she smelled really good, like Bubblegum and Vanilla.

He also said she had a thing about putting lotion on her hands all the time. lol Which I do as well.. I love soft hands.

So was she smoking, or were they just hanging out there as a place to talk?

I got a chance to talk to Ryan today, he said Josie was in his words "awesome, cool as shit!". They hung out in this one area where everyone takes a smoke break for a little while.

"She was totally chill, it was like talking to a friend you've known for ever".. When I asked if she's as beautiful in person as she is in pictures, he was like "Fuck no. She's even a bigger hottie in person".. That and she smelled really good, like Bubblegum and Vanilla.

He also said she had a thing about putting lotion on her hands all the time. lol Which I do as well.. I love soft hands.

So was she smoking, or were they just hanging out there as a place to talk?

Nope, she was just hanging out, drinking I believe my brother said a Arizona Ice Tea which are nummy if you haven't had them.