Bellazon

Josie Maran

Awesome video, thanks!

Marisa Miller did a new interview this month and it turns out she's friends with Josie

Q: Seeing as you travel so much, can you tell us what the best babe-producing city is? :wub2:

A: I think California has some very good looking women… I know Stephanie Seymour is from San Diego, and I know Josie Maran -- who's my very good friend -- she’s from Northern California. So I think California produces some good looking women, for sure.

cool :D

I just saw the video and omg, she's so beautiful!, perfect even. :heart:

indeed :heart:

I found this higher quality version of the video, but each time you want to play it, it shows you an ad for the album before giving you a temporary license to see the video: http://josiemaran-world.com/videos/Truman-MorningLight.wmv

I really like the gifs you make :thumbsup:

I've been adding some of your creations to the gallery: http://josiemaran-world.com/gallery/

Who's that blond chick? O.O

Does anyone have an old SI video of Josie in that purple swimsuit during a backstage interview. I remember seeing it a long time ago.

I just realized that the "quote" doesn't included the posted pic, so for reference realize that I'm talking about the 2nd photo 2 posts up from here. Thanks!

perhaps not, basically it's all the images on wireimage of Josie :)

and some bad news - I had to remove the Steve Bigler images from the gallery as he wrote and complained :(

a little good news - I might be able to put up an archive of Josie Freaks forum soon (josiemaran.tv)