Bellazon

Josie Maran

Guest quasicartes

In this week's issue of Glamour, Josie's lips were analyzed. The analyst said that Josie's lips reveal that she's a person who loves to be adored and admired. (Something like that.)  

Is she like that? I person craving for attention, as the analyst said?  

I hope not...  

I'm wondering how in the world they were able to get a lip-print of Josie!!  

Did she give them a personal copy?

That sounds...out of character for Glamour. Josie's modeled for them for a very long time and seems to be close with their staff..it wouldn't be difficult for them to get a lip print for her.

Glamour magazine's content gets on my nerves sometimes. "Who else does your husband fantasize about?" "Beware certain gifts from your significant other, it may mean he's cheating!" Stupid.

What? They got a copy of her lip-print? She kissed them?

First there was palm-reading, now there is lip-reading....

Highly enlightening. :laugh:

No, no new photos of Josie in the magazine. It is indeed GLAMOUR magazine (Feb issue), and it confirms the fact that Josie and the Glamour magazine staff do seem to have a Very good relationship.

The other gal in the series is Carmen Electra.

how's it going people? i'd like to make a request. can somebody post the maybelline commercial where josie says "so smile". i can't for the life of me remember what the name of the product was called. i'm guessing it was for lipstick or something or other. thanks! peace. :cool: