Bellazon

Josie Maran

We all know Josie's bi, but how come I never see or hear of her dating women? I guess she turned straight... lol

The story came from her appearance on Howard Stern where she said she'd cruise around town with David Blaine and she'd pick out girls to have a threesome with them.

Sign me up for that.

she never said that you;ve got it mixed up buddy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josie_Maran

An avowed bisexual, Josie revealed on the Howard Stern show that despite having boyfriends - one of whom was the famed illusionist/magician, David Blaine - she also enjoys sex with women, including adult movie actress Jenna Jameson.

yeh look i have the entire clip of her appearance on howard stern, she never mentioned anything about jenna jammeson or cruising round in cars with blaine, check the interview before commenting ;)

Then maybe you better contact wikipedia.org and correct them. It's a public encyclopedia, and they offer "discussion" pages for incorrect information.

Wikipedia never claimed the information about her bisexuality came from Howard Stern anyway. :p

But I'm not going to argue about something so trivial, so I suggest you take your righteous indignation to wikipedia.org :wave:

On Friday (January 20th), Josie's sub-forum will be closed and merged into a single thread in the model forum. This is due to her retirement. We feel she no longer needs the sub-forum if she won't be doing much (if any) work at all.

Well, admins feel free to delete my account in this case.

Bye :wave:

On Friday (January 20th), Josie's sub-forum will be closed and merged into a single thread in the model forum. This is due to her retirement. We feel she no longer needs the sub-forum if she won't be doing much (if any) work at all.

What happened to Josie Freaks? :(

What happened to Josie Freaks? :(

nothing, it is still there... for people like me who don't give a fuck about other models than Josie :)

http://www.josiemaran.tv/forums/ ;)

Yeah... I'm with Josie_Addict... deleting her subforum? That's crap!!

Didn't everybody merge here after ChilaX went down? ... and wasn't ChilaX mainly founded on Josie-ness? ... so isn't this kind of like 'deleting your creator' or those responsible for your 'creation'?... damn man, it's just disrespectful to your 'elders'...

... Hmmm, I'm definitely fishing for something here and I could be way off... but this is just wrong...

Zire :angry:

not our fault she said she isnt going to act or model anymore.

the josie fans didnt merge here they went to josie freaks after chilax closed.

Then I must have gone to the wrong place... I thought most everybody came here and JosieFreaks was created as an afterthought to bellazon...

But whatever... it's still crap... no matter how you slice it...

Eeerrr.

• 2 weeks later...