Bellazon

Josie Maran

I don't understand why people need a forum for Josie only, when that forum is so inactive. Not much activity going on. It's like 10 posts per day.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well sorry, but Josie Freaks is way more active than this dedicated section on Bellazon... there is no comparison to do there. Also why we need a forum for Josie only? Dude, because we care only about her :heart: :p

I don't understand why people need a forum for Josie only, when that forum is so inactive. Not much activity going on. It's like 10 posts per day.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well sorry, but Josie Freaks is way more active than this dedicated section on Bellazon... there is no comparison to do there. Also why we need a forum for Josie only? Dude, because we care only about her :heart: :p

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do you know why the Josie thread here is very inactive?

It's because you people all go to that Josie only forum.

Adriana Lima fans here, do not create their own forum, and that's why the Adriana Lima thread is so active. If you people don't come here more often, this thread will sooner or later have to go. Because why? Because only the busiest threads can be pinned above.

So many people wanted to have other models such as Laetitia Casta to be pinned up here. As the space are restricted, we cannot have Laetitia Casta here. But, if this thread remains inactive, much more so than the thread of other models than people have requested to be up here, this thread will, no doubt, be removed! Do you want that to happen? Do you want Laetitia Casta's thread replacing the place that formerly belongs to Josie Maran? Do you know what it feels like to have to look at Laetitia Casta, instead of Josie Maran? Have you any conscience?

Do you know why the Josie thread here is very inactive?

It's because you people all go to that Josie only forum.

Adriana Lima fans here, do not create their own forum, and that's why the Adriana Lima thread is so active. If you people don't come here more often, this thread will sooner or later have to go. Because why? Because only the busiest threads can be pinned above.

So many people wanted to have other models such as Laetitia Casta to be pinned up here. As the space are restricted, we cannot have Laetitia Casta here. But, if this thread remains inactive, much more so than the thread of other models than people have requested to be up here, this thread will, no doubt, be removed! Do you want that to happen? Do you want Laetitia Casta's thread replacing the place that formerly belongs to Josie Maran? Do you know what it feels like to have to look at Laetitia Casta, instead of Josie Maran?  Have you any conscience?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:rofl:

Heidegger, I agree with you, however having a site dedicated to Miss Josie Maran is better for her fans, since we have more sections, and only real freaky fans subscribe there. However I encourage our members to also post in other forums which have a section dedicated to Miss Josie, such as Bellazon.

THERE IS NO WAY that Laetitia Casta takes the place of Josie !! :(

First, I would like to apologise for breaking this reply into segments, as it indubitably disrupts your continuity.

Heidegger, I agree with you, however...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"I agree with you, however..." is the kind of response that I always get from my ever-so-incompetent parents.

A typical conversation with my parents go like this.

Me: "Can you buy me a car?"

Mom: "Cars are nice to have, BUT..."

Enough, no more buts!

So, in future, please refrain from using this retort, to excuse yourself of your incompetence.

...having a site dedicated to Miss Josie Maran is better for her fans, since we have more sections, and only real freaky fans subscribe there.

In what way, is it better?

I don't see that forum as being very active.

People like variety, sometimes people who posted in the Adriana Lima section also post in threads of other models. Your forum there is really inactive, because people just have Josie stuff to post.

When you say real freaky fans, I always imagine them being schizophrenic neurotic individuals who think that they are really Josie Maran.

I don't understand the reason why anyone would want to pay hosting fees for trolls to gather.

However I encourage our members to also post in other forums which have a section dedicated to Miss Josie, such as Bellazon.

You know what they say: "Action speaks louder than words."

You may say this and that, but your action implies that it will be better for Josie fans to gather there.

THERE IS NO WAY that Laetitia Casta takes the place of Josie !! :(

It will be soon, just look at the number of replies in Laetitia Casta's thread.

It is almost equal to the number of replies here.

Laetitia is already retired, and yet people are still posting her pics and vids.

Josie, her career is close to ending soon, judging by the amount of exposure she gets. If you continue to support that Josie-only forum, the probability of Laetitia Casta's thread not replacing this place, is as huge as democracy thriving in Cuba.

^^ just to let you know...laetitia does still work. i mean there are actually NEW pics of her...she did do cacharel this season...so she's not completely done ;)

i do understand your point though...and um...did you get my PM? coz i see no response in my inbox :ermm:

^^ just to let you know...laetitia does still work. i mean there are actually NEW pics of her...she did do cacharel this season...so she's not completely done ;)

i do understand your point though...and um...did you get my PM? coz i see no response in my inbox :ermm:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for correcting where I am wrong.

I joined many discussion forums (about 3), and they are fairly active ones with members of at least 10,000. So, I have been replying to many threads all this day. It will take a while to response to your PM.

In what way, is it better?

I don't see that forum as being very active.

Damn, what are you talking about ????? :blink:

There are 1923 registred members here, and only 1143 posts in the Josie section, versus 152 registred members only in Josie Freaks but 5838 posts.

No comment. And no point to argue anyway.

thats because all the josie fans are over there....if they were all active here her section would be up a lot.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Right, but I don't understand why he says our forum is useless, if Josie fans want to post on a 100% dedicated Josie forum, so be it! It shouldn't be a problem... :cry: :(

because when you expand everything to fit for one person the outcome will not be as good as a forum that is limited somewhat and it has control over....5000 posts in one small area is a lot more than in a large area...you know.....thats what he means.

Josie_Addict, explain to me, why anyone would want to post anything here, when you are drawing all the fans there?

Your forum is useless, in the sense that it does not offer anything exclusive.

You don't have a good reason to create your own exclusive forum.

Your forum is no different than here.

It's not like you have exclusive deals with Miss Josie, so that Miss Josie will exclusively supply pics and vids to your forum only.

So, my question is: why do you create an exclusive forum, when the content is not exclusive at all?

"203 user(s) active in the past 1440 minutes"

I don't know, but your attempt to make your board look more active is really laughable.

I mean, come on, 1440 minutes? Even that ghetto place WFT doesn't do that.

By the way, thanks Neo, for attempting to get my point across.