Bellazon

Josie Maran

Glamour Mag Highlights 70 Ladies in Green

post-1004-0-1446133912-9665_thumb.jpg

Today Glamour magazine’s big 70th Anniversary issue hit the stands, and I’m happy to say that you can find me inside. My face is smaller than my pinkie fingernail, but I’m pleased to be there nonetheless!

It’s all part of a photo with an incredible group of women for the article, “70 New Reasons to Live Green“. The photo was taken back in October, if you can believe it. Glamour filled Tavern on the Green with 70 of the greenest ladies around. Only now am I able to see exactly who I was in the same room with. While there I had a chance to finally meet many people we’ve been writing about and talking to for years now.

Q’Orianka Kilcher was one of the first that I spotted in the crowd. She had recently been to visit the sea of trash off of Alaska, and from what she describes, it was something like this. I also finally was able to meet Rachelle Carson Begley, our fave gal from Living with Ed. I had breakfast near Taniya Nayak of HGTV, and admired Alicia Silverstone and Christie Brinkley from afar. And yes, Christie DOES look that good in person. They all do. Though someone pointed out to me that all of the celebs amongst us looked like normal people…just with more makeup and a posse carrying their coats. Speaking of make-up, I chatted with Jessa Blades, organic makeup artist who has included the “do not buy” list of ingredients on the back of her biz card (nice touch!). I stayed away from Laurie David, as I was a little nervous of our coverage of her divorce a couple of years ago, and I never did get a chance to say hello to Josie Maran.

post-1004-0-1446133912-98478_thumb.jpg

She looks sooo beautiful!

• 3 weeks later...