Bellazon

Josie Maran

btsglamourapril2012.jpg

Sending you love from New York as we shoot for Glamour's Green Issue which you'll see in April! The wardrobe of choice? Giant leaves! Should be interesting. It was a great day hanging out with some other Green Goddesses, the lovely Trinette Faint, Summer Rayne Oaks and Tata Harper as we sifted through piles of shoes and planned on how we're going to save the world.

xoxo, Josie

37490710150463509796246.jpg

Josie Maran Expecting Second Child

The former Dancing with the Stars contestant and longtime boyfriend Ali Alborzi, a photographer, will welcome their second child in July, her rep tells PEOPLE exclusively. The new addition will join big sister Rumi Joon, 5½.

“I’ve learned a lot about myself by watching Rumi Joon grow up,” Maran, 33, tells PEOPLE.

“Just seeing her smile makes me realize that being happy is the ultimate beauty secret, and I can’t wait to welcome this new addition to my family.”

The Josie Maran Cosmetics founder, who told PEOPLE in the past that she “wasn’t rushing” towards baby no. 2, says her pregnancy memories are returning quickly.

“I’ve already gotten back into prenatal yoga, and I’m just bracing myself for the weird food cravings to kick in — last time it was chocolate ice cream with pickles, so who knows what to expect this time!”

babyno2.jpg

I’m so excited to announce that my daughter Rumi Joon is going to have a little brother or sister this summer! Ali and I are expecting our second child, and I couldn’t be more thrilled to share this exciting news. Motherhood has been a truly inspiring experience. As you probably know, I became even more aware of what I was putting inside my body and on my skin during my first pregnancy, and that motivated me to create Josie Maran Cosmetics. But I’ve learned a lot about myself by watching Rumi Joon grow up and just seeing her smile makes me realize that being happy is the ultimate beauty secret (that and a lot of Argan Oil on your skin—especially for stretch marks!).

Anyway, I can’t wait to welcome this new addition to my family. I’ve already gotten back into pre-natal yoga, and I’m just bracing myself for the weird food cravings to kick in - last time it was chocolate ice cream with pickles, so who knows what to expect this time! As all of you moms and moms-to–be know, this is an amazing time in a woman’s life, and I’m looking forward to sharing this experience with you.

Thanks so much for your support and love. I'm sending it right back to you!

xoxo Josie

• 2 weeks later...