Bellazon

Josie Maran

I have nothing against this, everyone can just replicate the content we post on Josie Freaks, honestly, I fucking don't care :)

Even more, the most stuff people post about Miss Josie, the best it is for her popularity :p

GO MISS JOSIE GO!

And Zara I feel sorry to read this: back to topic lol..Joise used to be my fav model she was in my top list but unfortuantley i have to drop her..she is kindda becoming boring to me..bcoz of her fans..sorry to say but its true and i have experienced that joise's fans and petra's fan omg they are to senstive...they want everything and dont want to show the world..i'm talking about ppl i have come across donno about you guys..so stop taking things seriously..they are not you bread and butter.. laugh.gif

:(

But given my nickname,... well you guys all know who I am addicted too :p

Don't delete this yet!

Here is a suggestion:

What do you think about a cooperation between the two boards?

I'm talking about sharing new content. I personally post everything I have on both boards, why don't we do with the rest too? There are pictures featured here that are not on the other board (esp candids, thanks to jewels007!) and vice versa.

If Josie_Addict and posters on Josiefreaks agree + posters here agree it's really not a big thing, cause we all use imageshack and rapidshare to host.

It doesn't cost money to either party, just a little extra effort from some.

Josiefreaks get extra content while they enjoy their own forum, bellazon get extra content while they enjoy their fav forum.

I happily help out. Heid' checks Advertisement and swimsuit, I check Face of an Angel and Candid etc...

Don't delete this yet!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Better idea.

Have the admins of that forum post every thing there over here.

I mean they create that forum, so now they are responsible for posting everythign here. As long as whatever is there is here, I have no problem at all.

Josie_Addict, don't be lazy, do your homework. :p

Oh, come on, she made the forum, so it is her duty to do all the postings.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

FYI I am a man.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry, babe.

Ok, since you are a man, can we have a gentleman's agreement that you will post everything over there here?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's not my job, I can post everything I post in both forums, for the rest just do it yourself if you want.

You know what I am saying?

I want everything that's there to be here, so that no one will have to visit your forum AND you can still have your forum. It's a win-win situation.

Also, I am saying that you, with the help of the other admins from there, do all the postings, because you guys are the ones who wanted to have that forum. It is not your job, no one is paying you. It is an extra work you created yourself.

You know what I am saying?

I want everything that's there to be here, so that no one will have to visit your forum AND you can still have your forum. It's a win-win situation.

Also, I am saying that you, with the help of the other admins from there, do all the postings, because you guys are the ones who wanted to have that forum. It is not your job, no one is paying you. It is an extra work you created yourself.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And you know what: I don't care. Clear enough for you or not?

I have other things to do. Since you seem to have nothing better to do, just do it yourself man. Leave me alone damn. <_<

You have more to lose than me.

Think about it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

considering you're the one complaining about how this subforum might be replaced by someone else, i think your statement might be a little inaccurate. after all, josie_addict doesnt care if this subforum closes, and why should he? he has his own forum dedicated to just josie, and that is all he wants.

You have more to lose than me.

Think about it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

considering you're the one complaining about how this subforum might be replaced by someone else, i think your statement might be a little inaccurate. after all, josie_addict doesnt care if this subforum closes, and why should he? he has his own forum dedicated to just josie, and that is all he wants.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, in that case, I am wrong then.