It's Unanimous.

Some reality shows are stupid like:

Laguna Beach

The Hills

Girls Next Door

Real World

pretty much all the shows on MTV.

totally agree!!!

when it goes to TV serials, I love heroes :D and lost, jericho, eureka, IT Crowd, damn great tv series!!!

totally agree!!!

when it goes to TV serials, I love heroes :D and lost, jericho, eureka, IT Crowd, damn great tv series!!!

I totally agree,shows like lost, heroes,jericho are awesome :D But you forgot entourage and south park :D I wish all the shows were like lost,.... instead of those reality shows <_<

same here :D love Bart...he´s just a genius :D :D

Yes he is :D

:hug: :thumbsup: :D

:hug: :D But Cartman is very smart too :p i'll never forget when he used the movie the passion of the christ to exterminate the jews :laugh: and playing Hitler :p that was hilarious :D

same here :D love Bart...he´s just a genius :D :D

Yes he is :D

:hug: :thumbsup: :D

:hug: :D But Cartman is very smart too :p i'll never forget when he used the movie the passion of the christ to exterminate the jews :laugh: and playing Hitler :p that was hilarious :D

damn, tell me about that!! :laugh: I also loved the part with Jesus, when he tried to turn water into wine, and he was like "now, turn around" and he changed the bottles, and everyone was like "what are you trying to prove? thereÅ› no magic" and he told something like "But it did work 2000 years ago" :laugh: loved it :D :D