Bellazon

yves saint laurent s/s 2002 couture models

fakediorpurse

4 hours ago, tarsier41 said:

Carole Naville was on the list, but is she #1 ??

5. looks a bit like Kewe Mar... also listed

I search #3 & #4 also...

im not so sure carole is #1, i believe she would look (a bit) older at this show. also kewe mar came out around the same time as #5 in a different look. a lot of the models in that section of the runway are a mystery 

7 hours ago, fakediorpurse said:

im not so sure carole is #1, i believe she would look (a bit) older at this show. also kewe mar came out around the same time as #5 in a different look. a lot of the models in that section of the runway are a mystery 

I know some, but not them... Sorry.  at vogue site :

3 Zikova, Seear, ..7 Lieke Smet 10 Naville?=75  11 Kat Bespyatikh, 12 Amalia? 13 Kewe  18? 19 GRobertson  22 Savits? 25? ... 

37 Lavinia B  38 Hopman 39 Ksenia Kn 47=3, 54=86 Sabrina Magalhaes

67 Natalia Zavi...lliova?  77 Courtney Herron? 105 Zobova

130 Shirley Charles

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/2/2022 at 3:39 AM, fakediorpurse said:

2.ysl0271.thumb.jpg.bd1544db09f824d4665e4c100fee8144.jpg802049092_serenechewmaybeysl0249.thumb.jpg.91dce9c68fc0324bcd30408394391f6a.jpg

i was literally just browsing my magazines and found her credited in an edit and remembered this thread, she's patina lin :flower: i remember a while ago you posted pics in xin li thread and deleted them, i think it was also patina. 

1 hour ago, fahad.s said:

i was literally just browsing my magazines and found her credited in an edit and remembered this thread, she's patina lin :flower: i remember a while ago you posted pics in xin li thread and deleted them, i think it was also patina. 

wow thats great! if im not mistaken i have quite a few runways of hers! thank you! ❤️ 

4 hours ago, fahad.s said:

update: so far i have found that i have at least 5 of her runways! she was very prominent in early 00s couture shows. you can recognize her by the mole on her chin

• 1 month later...
On 11/10/2022 at 11:08 PM, fakediorpurse said:

both of these are irina right? i'm not sure because her eyebrows are different so i'd like a second opinion before adding to her tag.

i just realized: with Patina Lin, Ria Burgess, J. Zikova and the others, i always thought it was all about ss02ysl-HC. i thought "bride" was for the same show.

i have to congratulate you !

you found her at fw01ysl-HC !!

7 minutes ago, tarsier41 said:

i just realized: with Patina Lin, Ria Burgess, J. Zikova and the others, i always thought it was all about ss02ysl-HC. i thought "bride" was for the same show.

i have to congratulate you !

you found her at fw01ysl-HC !!

oh wow yes you're correct! the original post i made was the one inquiring about the YSL f/w 2001 couture models which included all of them, feels like ages ago now😅

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, fakediorpurse said:

All but #7 has been found!  according to ni-co-l-ed-o-r-i--er's posts, 

#4 is credited as Lizette St. Hilaire

#5 is credited as Valerie Kouassi

#8 is credited as Christina Nagy

thanks for completing the info !  i didn't have that part.

so these ones are probably #4 Lizette St-Hilaire too ?  or maybee nakiesha robinson...

218.  Barcelona 2004

bkl f04javierSimorra--.jpg bkl f04sitaMurt--.jpg

i found confirmation on this page ;  Lizette's name listed with LQ pic

2 hours ago, tarsier41 said:

thanks for completing the info !  i didn't have that part.

so these ones are probably #4 Lizette St-Hilaire too ?  or maybee nakiesha robinson...

218.  Barcelona 2004

bkl f04javierSimorra--.jpg bkl f04sitaMurt--.jpg

i found confirmation on this page ;  Lizette's name listed with LQ pic

yes i believe those are all lizette! i also have photos of her at a robert abi nader couture show