Bellazon

I AM the Biggest fan

Jennka

:angry: Where are the next rounds? :anger:

Oh, anyway probably I won't be able to vote tomorrow, but I hope I will be able to do on tuesday, but if I won't, may I reserve my vote from now to my fav girls(sure if they don't battle each other):

Gemma Ward

Jessica Alba

Caroline Trentini

Alessandra Ambrosio

Du Juan

==>Please Jennka :flower:

ok, I got it ;) :hug:

:laugh: Thank you Jennka you are the BEST :laugh:

he he, thanks hun :D :hug: oh, I was too exhausted to realise that Jessica, Gemma, Caroline and Alessandra have already won, so you don´t have to matter about it ;) Du Juan will be in 82. round, looots of time ;)

:cry: So you tricked me :cry:

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Haha, yet you are the best, but I will revenge by voting against Your fav.( :unsure: SORRY :unsure: )

Anja & Bar

1st-My vote is for Anja. Fabiana is okay in some pics and scary in other pics. Also, I really don't know much about her. I think Anja is really cute, so my vote goes to Anja.

2nd-Of course, my vote is for the lovely Gisele! Bar is okay, but she's not even close to Gisele! I love her and she's beautiful!

Voting is closed now. I´m sorry to tell you I will put another round on Sunday, because I won´t be there at weekend and I´m leaving in two hours so there´s no time now for do it :hug:

enjoy weekend

I´ll be back :p :D :D :laugh:

:angry: Where are the next rounds? :anger:

Oh, anyway probably I won't be able to vote tomorrow, but I hope I will be able to do on tuesday, but if I won't, may I reserve my vote from now to my fav girls(sure if they don't battle each other):

Gemma Ward

Jessica Alba

Caroline Trentini

Alessandra Ambrosio

Du Juan

==>Please Jennka :flower:

ok, I got it ;) :hug:

:laugh: Thank you Jennka you are the BEST :laugh:

he he, thanks hun :D :hug: oh, I was too exhausted to realise that Jessica, Gemma, Caroline and Alessandra have already won, so you don´t have to matter about it ;) Du Juan will be in 82. round, looots of time ;)

It´s ok :D :D :hug:

:cry: So you tricked me :cry:

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Haha, yet you are the best, but I will revenge by voting against Your fav.( :unsure: SORRY :unsure: )

Anja & Bar