Bellazon

Gia Johnson-Singh
Thumbnail

sweet-lady

Just by putting Adriana Lima Armani into the search engine she's has over 24 campaigns

what does the number of campaigns have to do with anything. its gia. contact karin models if you don't believe me. there are so many misidentification due to people thinking they know who a model is. then everyone blogs about it and everyone believes it to be true because you can Google it.

Just in case you wanted to know Adriana has a rare commercial for Armani Jeans in 2001 what about the beauty marks and adriana's face is just a little more fuller if all other references except for just one says its Adriana I'm going to believe it. I've been looking for proof it's Gia but it's just not happening.

Just in case you wanted to know Adriana has a rare commercial for Armani Jeans in 2001 what about the beauty marks and adriana's face is just a little more fuller if all other references except for just one says its Adriana I'm going to believe it. I've been looking for proof it's Gia but it's just not happening.

its in her book. contact karin, her agency in paris. i have access to things and know things that most normal posters don't. its 100% Gia. I id more models on here than most people. ones who haven't modeled in years. if you go to fmd there is info about Gia thats inaccurate because of people like you who make assumptions. email her booker at Karin and see what you get. i know you won't. Gia also has ads0 for L'oreal and Kerstates. Bet you can't find them. Why because you can't google that info. welcome to bellazon.

its in her book. contact karin, her agency in paris. i have access to things and know things that most normal posters don't. its 100% Gia. I id more models on here than most people. ones who haven't modeled in years. if you go to fmd there is info about Gia thats inaccurate because of people like you who make assumptions. email her booker at Karin and see what you get. i know you won't. Gia also has ads0 for L'oreal and Kerstates. Bet you can't find them. Why because you can't google that info. welcome to bellazon.

What about the beauty marks are you going to tell me that they are identical twins so they share the exact same moles in the exact same spots but you can never see any of them on Gia because of makeup and Adriana always shows them. Someone should tell every site that has Adriana modeling for over 20 apperences for Armani that they are wrong it's not Adriana but rather her twin sister Gia, and Adriana is not in the rare commercials either.

• 3 weeks later...

What about the beauty marks are you going to tell me that they are identical twins so they share the exact same moles in the exact same spots but you can never see any of them on Gia because of makeup and Adriana always shows them. Someone should tell every site that has Adriana modeling for over 20 apperences for Armani that they are wrong it's not Adriana but rather her twin sister Gia, and Adriana is not in the rare commercials either.

Just drop it already. This is Gia Johnson-Singh's thread. I told you to email one of her agencies. I am not going to argue with you anymore. If you aren't going to contribute something to her thread such as pictures or information about Gia, then don't post here. Your filling her thread with nonsense and if you continue to do this I will report you to a moderator.

• 1 month later...