Bellazon

Summer Glau
Thumbnail

Seren1ty

There's been a lot of speculation that TSCC has been cancelled already but nothing is official until Fox releases their fall lineup on May 18.

If you haven't done anything about it yet, please please please take a few minutes and sign a petition or leave a comment on the wiki:

http://terminatorwiki.fox.com/page/Clamor+for+Season+3

Anyway... in light of it all, someone made a comic... not me. I don't do the LOL cat thing or the creepy stalker photo thing.

th_iVofb0QNftIHXb0IZk7y9g167483.jpg

She's pretty as hell, hope things go well for her, career-wise. Shame they canceled the terminator show. 1 more season would've been great.

Hopefully we get to see her in other stuff soon.

Actually there's been no official word on that yet. The closest thing we've gotten to any sort of confirmation is a recent interview with Brian Austin Green who pretty much said that it depended on how the pilots for September go. Starting new shows costs a lot of money to promote and build an audience with. Terminator already has an established group of loyal viewers and it's the damn Nielson ratings basically which are making TSCC look bad to Fox even though the execs love the show. Hopefully they'll take a look at other mediums besides Nielson like FoD viewership and the DVR numbers. Nielson is out of date.

I wouldn't expect to hear any official news from FOX until May 18th.